Dillashaw as a champ looks so weak now

Cody got robbed. By the time left in the round (if that's a thing)

Don't be fooled by one opinion. Instead, trust this one.

interesting that a guy who is 16-4, fought seven times in a title bout, and has never been ko'd before doesn't have a chin.

i like his style and like watching him fight, but dont like anything else i see from him.. wanted to see him lose tonight, thought he lost against cruz. just some tidbits
uhhh what did that little black grass gnome do to him then?

interesting that a guy who is 16-4, fought seven times in a title bout, and has never been ko'd before doesn't have a chin.

i like his style and like watching him fight, but dont like anything else i see from him.. wanted to see him lose tonight, thought he lost against cruz. just some tidbits

Never been knocked out before? Did you conveniently forget about him getting knocked out by DODSON?

He got dropped by a gust of wind behind the ear yet took 2 of Codys hardest shots right on the chin and recovered instantly at 135.

Killashaw was cursed to lose after 4 wins, he is going to come back stronger and go on another 4 fight win streak before inevitably losing again.

just as early as a few hours prior to the fight his fans were saying that it was easy money and that the weight cut was a non-factor.

Now it is all about bad weight cut, underestimating Henry, etc.

Dillashaw took kill shots from both Garbrandt and Barao and recovered quickly or wasn't hurt at all. He gets dropped from time to time because his striking defense is kind of bad, but his chin is normally rock solid—a strength, if anything.

I wouldn't consider myself a Dillashaw fan, but I find it entirely plausible the weight cut affected his ability to take a punch and will be very interested to see what happens if they fight at 135. At 125, Cejudo is the better fighter, whether due to the cut, skills, or both.

just as early as a few hours prior to the fight his fans were saying that it was easy money and that the weight cut was a non-factor.

Now it is all about bad weight cut, underestimating Henry, etc.

I'm not a fan, but he got pushed by Henry and went flying. Took one hit and crumbled.

He clearly had issues with the cut.

But, that is his fault for being stupid enough to try and cut that much weight.

He got dropped by a gust of wind behind the ear yet took 2 of Codys hardest shots right on the chin and recovered instantly at 135.

Killashaw was cursed to lose after 4 wins, he is going to come back stronger and go on another 4 fight win streak before inevitably losing again.

lol ok hocus pocus. keep talking about this make believe 5 win 1 loss theory. do you know how ridiculous you sound?

The weight cut. Anyone who doesn't see that should try cutting weight that much..

Cody hit him with a hard shot, when cejudo put him down it looked like a nothing punch/push. I couldnt believe he went down from it. Want to see a rematch at 135. Cejudo deserves the chance to be champ-champ

You see endless threads of people wondering what happened to TJ, most of them trying to imply/blame to the weight cut. The guy never had a chin. He fought no one that landed on him. And when they did, he dropped.

Yeah reality is a hard pill to swallow. Keep hero worshiping a guy that goes down a weight class in order to get 2 belts. He is an opportunist that goes for the lowest hanging fruit. It backfired on him. BAD.

He sold you a bill of goods. And you bought it.

giphy.gif
DONT BE A HATER SON.
It was an early stoppage. He got caught with a punch behind the ear. If you understand anything, that takes a while to recover from. Stop hatin son and admit an early stoppage. it aint rocket science.

I'm not a fan, but he got pushed by Henry and went flying. Took one hit and crumbled.

He clearly had issues with the cut.

But, that is his fault for being stupid enough to try and cut that much weight.
wrong. off balance he got pushed. wowsers.
he got hit with a rabbit punch to the back of the head. all good. but that fucks anyone up for a bit. see cain vs jds.

I don’t think he really has fans...

This. He didn't have fans, he just had people that wanted MM to lose.

There's a reason TJ was desperate to face the champion in the weight class below his, and not do what other champs did and go up a weight class.

Back