Diet Question

Blympie

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok lets start by this. I am 6'3 and 335lbs. I am looking to start dropping. I am wondering if there is anything else I can add or should take away to help me lose weight.
I only eat this
Tuna
Eggs
Chicken breast
Onion, celery, asparagus, mushroom (not a lot)
Strawberry, blueberry, and banana
1 cup 2 % a day
One plain yogurt a day
I am taking supplements and working out.
If there is anything else that I should think about please help.

Also the only thing I drink is water. Should I add something like gatorade.

Blympie said:
Also the only thing I drink is water. Should I add something like gatorade.

Gatorade/Powerade/etc would just add more calories to your diet which means you would need to cut back further on your food intake. If you must have something try the 'fitness waters' like propel that have ~20 calories.

Blympie said:
Ok lets start by this. I am 6'3 and 335lbs. I am looking to start dropping. I am wondering if there is anything else I can add or should take away to help me lose weight.
I only eat this
Tuna
Eggs
Chicken breast
1 cup 2 % a day
One plain yogurt a day

Just don't eat the bananas. Berries have less sugar than bananas... Sames goes for the yogurt. Don't eat any like low-fat yogurts because they just stuff 'em with sugar to take the place of fats. Good luck!

Define supplements. Does supplements mean 1/2lb of whey/maltodextrin mix + 10g creatine + cod liver oil +... or is it just a centrum 1 a day?

Be specific if you want any thing other than a canned response.

Blympie said:
I only eat this
Tuna
Eggs
Chicken breast
1 cup 2 % a day
One plain yogurt a day
Does anyone else think that is like barely food enough to live for a 300 pound guy? I'm less than half your weight with a piss-poor metabolism. However, I think that is hardly enough food for me unless I do nothing all day!

Maybe you are having diet problems because you are starving yourself too much. I heard that causes your metabolism to slow down drastically. Instead, I thing you should the exercise intensity and amount. Isn't it better to burn calories than starve yourself? You need fuel for the fire!

(Note: technically working out more and eating the same amount is starving.)

He never specified what quantity he eats. Just what he eats. He could be eating a whole 400lb Tuna for all we know.

Back