Diet Question

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Blympie, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Blympie

Blympie White Belt

Ok lets start by this. I am 6'3 and 335lbs. I am looking to start dropping. I am wondering if there is anything else I can add or should take away to help me lose weight.
    I only eat this
    Tuna
    Eggs
    Chicken breast
    Onion, celery, asparagus, mushroom (not a lot)
    Strawberry, blueberry, and banana
    1 cup 2 % a day
    One plain yogurt a day
    I am taking supplements and working out.
    If there is anything else that I should think about please help.

2. Blympie

Blympie White Belt

Also the only thing I drink is water. Should I add something like gatorade.

3. Valgarv

Valgarv Guest

Gatorade/Powerade/etc would just add more calories to your diet which means you would need to cut back further on your food intake. If you must have something try the 'fitness waters' like propel that have ~20 calories.

4. BrittyHMS

BrittyHMS Orange Belt

Just don't eat the bananas. Berries have less sugar than bananas... Sames goes for the yogurt. Don't eat any like low-fat yogurts because they just stuff 'em with sugar to take the place of fats. Good luck!

5. Valgarv

Valgarv Guest

Define supplements. Does supplements mean 1/2lb of whey/maltodextrin mix + 10g creatine + cod liver oil +... or is it just a centrum 1 a day?

Be specific if you want any thing other than a canned response.

6. Jimmy Cerra

Jimmy Cerra Amateur Fighter

Does anyone else think that is like barely food enough to live for a 300 pound guy? I'm less than half your weight with a piss-poor metabolism. However, I think that is hardly enough food for me unless I do nothing all day!

Maybe you are having diet problems because you are starving yourself too much. I heard that causes your metabolism to slow down drastically. Instead, I thing you should the exercise intensity and amount. Isn't it better to burn calories than starve yourself? You need fuel for the fire!

(Note: technically working out more and eating the same amount is starving.)

7. Valgarv

Valgarv Guest

He never specified what quantity he eats. Just what he eats. He could be eating a whole 400lb Tuna for all we know.