Diet help for two-a-days

One Time

You bang brah?!
@Brown
Reaction score
Next week I begin my 2 a day training. I need serious help with my diet to make sure I'm getting the most out of my regiment. Any help is greatly appreciated. My goal, of course, is too lose fat and build lean muscle. I am 38 years old, 6'0 tall and 190 lbs. I would like to get down to a ripped 175. I carry a lot of weight in my shoulders,chest,arms and core. My legs are matchsticks. I have done 2 - a days in the past but don't think I was feeding the machine the way I should. Here is what I did, please review and provide any thoughts on enhancing.

Monday - 5am - LSD training / 7am - Breakfast, 4 egg whites,oatmeal,coffee, multivitamin/ 10 am - Myoplex shake / 11:30am -pre-workout suplements,(creatine,aginine,glucosamine) 12 noon - lift weights/ 2 pm -lunch,high protein(tuna,chicken breast etc)+ salad / 4pm- Myoplex Shake/ 7pm - Dinner, whatever the wife makes...usually high carb. (pasta,rice etc)

Tuesday - 5am - Interval Training / 7am - Breakfast, 4 egg whites,oatmeal,coffee, multivitamin/ 10 am - Myoplex shake / 11:30am -pre-workout suplements,(creatine,aginine,glucosamine) 12 noon - boxing/muay thai/ 2 pm -lunch,high protein(tuna,chicken breast etc)+ salad / 4pm- Myoplex Shake/ 7pm - Dinner, whatever the wife makes...usually high carb. (pasta,rice etc)

Wednesday - 5am - LSD training / 7am - Breakfast, 4 egg whites,oatmeal,coffee, multivitamin/ 10 am - Myoplex shake / 11:30am -pre-workout suplements,(creatine,aginine,glucosamine) 12 noon - lift weights/ 2 pm -lunch,high protein(tuna,chicken breast etc)+ salad / 4pm- Myoplex Shake/ 7pm - Dinner, whatever the wife makes...usually high carb. (pasta,rice etc)

Thursday - 5am - Interval Training / 7am - Breakfast, 4 egg whites,oatmeal,coffee, multivitamin/ 10 am - Myoplex shake / 11:30am -pre-workout suplements,(creatine,aginine,glucosamine) 12 noon - boxing/Muay Thai/ 2 pm -lunch,high protein(tuna,chicken breast etc)+ salad / 4pm- Myoplex Shake/ 7pm - Dinner, whatever the wife makes...usually high carb. (pasta,rice etc)

Friday - 5am - LSD training / 7am - Breakfast, 4 egg whites,oatmeal,coffee, multivitamin/ 10 am - Myoplex shake / 11:30am -pre-workout suplements,(creatine,aginine,glucosamine) 12 noon - lift weights/ 2 pm -lunch,high protein(tuna,chicken breast etc)+ salad / 4pm- Myoplex Shake/ 7pm - Dinner, whatever the wife makes...usually high carb. (pasta,rice etc)

Saturday - REST (Follow diet and supplement schedule)

Sunday - Cheat day, recreational sports. (softball, basketball, football etc)

I have read through the Q&A and gather that I need to change a couple of things. (Take fish oil, throw away the Xyience stuff, change routines etc. ) I want to go with some LIPO or Hydroxycut temporarily...I just don't know if that would really help me.

Sorry about the long read, but any help is appreciated.

You may want to throw in a small meal before bed time too, something like cottage cheese tends to be popular.

Ideally you want to try and work out how many calories you're expending through your workouts and make sure you're taking in enough calories to recover.

BTW i'd do 3 interval and 2 LSD sessions. Training is all about specificity and intervals will meet the criteria of martial arts conditioning much better than LSD.

I would switch your lunch and dinner if your dinner is high carb so you would be taking it in more PWO

have your lunch moved to dinner...high protein + greens

is your goal to just look better or are you training for competition?

I would switch your lunch and dinner if your dinner is high carb so you would be taking it in more PWO

"Hey baby, lets start having dinner at 2PM. Thanks!"

I am looking to get into better shape and maintain mostly. One of my goals was to compete again before I reach 40. I've competed previously with Muay Thai, but never in boxing...so I've been focusing mostly with boxing recently.

Thanks for the advice.

"Hey baby, lets start having dinner at 2PM. Thanks!"

lol. My wife is pretty understanding. I'll have my high protein meal at dinnertime and take the dinner she made with me to work the next day for lunch.

You may want to throw in a small meal before bed time too, something like cottage cheese tends to be popular.

Ideally you want to try and work out how many calories you're expending through your workouts and make sure you're taking in enough calories to recover.

BTW i'd do 3 interval and 2 LSD sessions. Training is all about specificity and intervals will meet the criteria of martial arts conditioning much better than LSD.

I like the cottage cheese advice...I'll probably throw an apple or something along with that. I'll try with the three interval sessions and see how that works with the weight training.

Back