Diego's statement about his Coach DC and Conor

Everyone thought he was crazy a long time ago, but he officially lost it now.

Not gonna lie I kinda resent the fact that I have to share oxygen with someone as dumb as Diego

This situation with Sanchez and his "coach" reminds me of Metallica and that "performance enhancement coach" Phil Towle who leeched off the band in the Some Kind of Monster documentary.

Make it happen dana

images-107.jpeg

vs

Diego-Sanchez-Joshua-Fabia.jpg

laughed way too hard at this

I love how the dumbest people seem love always fall back to “you’re all brainwashed that’s why you can’t see, only I can”
Diego is going to be in a cult as soon as someone pitches him one

Is it coincidence or random that he looks like a Mexican Corey Feldman?

He was getting his ass kicked by what amounts to a circus performer who was too retarded to control his knee strikes in what was 3 seconds from being a finishing sequence.

He has a midget teaching him forcefields and palm strikes. This is painful delusion.
do you have eyes? Pereira was clearly fighting a much more technical/no-nonsense fight. Definitely looked like a contender despite fighting Sanchez

I knew something ain't right since his cartwheels days....this is just fallouts....

Ido would best the shit outta this guy

Pretty easy to brainwash a guy who has been battered silly for 10 straight years and came into the sport with an IQ of 83 to begin with.

#savediego
#fabiabrainwasheddiego

I'm a really big fan of Diego in and out of the cage -- his "can do" attitude is infectious and I admire his persistence... but damn man, this has really been a rough one to watch. He seemingly started going downhill after defeating Mickey Gull (not saying his skills didn't heavily decline before that). It's unfortunate because he looked so good in that fight as well as the fight before it. Gull is a respectable win, and he stopped Gull (the only person to do so). The sad thing is that all these folks that Diego is getting upset with and defensive of probably love and care about him and he is too jaded to see it.
Was he with Fabia for the Micky fight?

Diego is 3-1 in his last 4 let him at least get to 3-3 before we all condemn him

Edit: hes also a undersized WW

do you have eyes? Pereira was clearly fighting a much more technical/no-nonsense fight. Definitely looked like a contender despite fighting Sanchez
He was gunshy about gassing, and did not unload on an overmatched opponent. That angst in turn manifested itself in the desperate illegal knee.

I was underwhelmed by Periera.

Back