Diego should go out on a high note

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Diego Sanchez has had a tremendous MMA career. He has long been one of the most exciting fighters in the sport. He gave us many great battles but he has also taken a lot of punishment. After a tremendous win last night in front of his hometown crowd it would be a perfect time for Diego to start the next chapter of his life?

What do you think?

Diego Sanchez has had a tremendous MMA career. He has long been one of the most exciting fighters in the sport. He gave us many great battles but he has also taken a lot of punishment. After a tremendous win last night in front of his hometown crowd it would be a perfect time for Diego to start the next chapter of his life?

What do you think?

Lol

tumblr_inline_n5yefgDZUO1rxfhu4.gif

I hope he retires. he is ruining his career after each subsequent fight. He looked like a world beater prior to his fight with BJ Penn and now is a punching bag. He never goes for takedowns anymore and looks as slow as a hippo out there. Love the guy always, but please retire Diego. He should have retired after the Gomi fight.

What do you think?

the fuck?

Key words - "High Note".

Retirement fight - Rematch with Nick Diaz.

nah son, get outta hee widdat tremendous win bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeulllllsheet

Subtle, OP. But I see what you did there.

I am impress with your performance.

What do you think?

I think in order to go out on a high note you should win your last fight.

So therefore he should fight again.

If you read the OP with heavy sarcasm, it works....it really works.

Back