Diego Sanchez wants to fight Nate Diaz

Diego Sanchez is not worth discussing.

Diego has some leg kicks he wants to show Nate

Nate claimed a bad camp and injury or some such for the poor performance against RDA. If Diego stands and trades, Nate will wreck him. But if Diego wrestles (which he hasn't done in 2 or 3 years) he could stifle Nate like he did Nick.

Yeah i heard it after the fight but i didn't need an interview to see he was out of shape even without considering the missed weight he didn't look as lean as he normally does

His mind hasn't really seemed to be in the right place lately, he is stuck into a shitty contract and instead of just staying active to try to finish that deal and sign a new one he sits inactive bitching about a new deal and in the end he only hurts himself.

I have always been a big fan of the guy and will continue to be but he needs to get his head back in this thing

Nate is a terrible match up for Diego IF he comes in taking it seriously. I don't know wtf that was against RDA but i hope I don't see it again from him

IF Diego wrestles it doesn't matter what nate does. He beat Nick, he can sure as hell beat nate

Would be totally down to see this fight. Not exactly two GOAT's but one of those fights you know would be interesting.

I Think diaz would take it though.

Yeah i heard it after the fight but i didn't need an interview to see he was out of shape even without considering the missed weight he didn't look as lean as he normally does

His mind hasn't really seemed to be in the right place lately, he is stuck into a shitty contract and instead of just staying active to try to finish that deal and sign a new one he sits inactive bitching about a new deal and in the end he only hurts himself.

I have always been a big fan of the guy and will continue to be but he needs to get his head back in this thing

I think he's in a bad environment and as sh*tty as it sounds it's most likely because of his brother and their crew. I have a buddy in the same situation, they tend to dogpile on stuff or people or situations they don't like and feed off each other's negativity. It turns small hills into mountains and they fall off the sides.

IF Diego wrestles it doesn't matter what nate does. He beat Nick, he can sure as hell beat nate

That's the big if. Diego hasn't really wrestled guys in his last several fights like he used to.

I can't see why not Diego has wanted to fight Nate for a long time and there's a history, Diego defeated his brother Nick hopefully this fight happens I would like to see it for sure. Depending on strategy and style it's a winnable fight for either or.

That's the big if. Diego hasn't really wrestled guys in his last several fights like he used to.

True. Wrestling is about as likely as Diaz having a good hard camp though.

I can't imagine Diaz stopping Diego, and decision is a guaranteed win for Diego....

True. Wrestling is about as likely as Diaz having a good hard camp though.

I can't imagine Diaz stopping Diego, and decision is a guaranteed win for Diego....

Hahaha agreed. Diego at the end of Nate's jabs and hooks will probably end up looking like this

diego_sanchez_face.jpg

and still get the decision.

He always wants to fight a Diaz. lol

yeah he's been asking for this forever.

nate should accept to take a big fight that gets some attention and gives him a good shot at a win. diego's way too old now in MMA mileage. and technically he's got nothing for nate.

And here's the face of defeat on the left. That's Diego's blood on Kampmann's face.

UFCv3-Sanchez-v-Kampmann-6.jpg

Everyone knows that getting your blood on your opponents face is worth about as much as a takedown, so it was a good decision.

I thought they fought before. Sanchez out grappled him I think but I'm often wrong

Back