Diego Sanchez subbed in small promotion...

All promo aside - because some parties have benefitted from hitting people in the feels here - Diego probably gave this guy the greatest day in his life and that's awesome.
For sure he did the only way to top it would be to get him a hooker.

This is super old now but this is also why you don't talk shit about Diego...guys the man

Diego should have turned the tables and ran in with a flying knee.

Diego was just thrown off because he knew he couldn't kick a downed opponent

CrazyFoolishArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Honestly, id rather ufc have a “special” division than a WMMA division. But when a special vs special happens, that’s a legit fight and not a work

This was from awhile ago. Some commenters think it was from today or something. Just clearing that up

Diego should have dumped him on his head and GnP'd him, or finished him with a buttbuster.

Basically my though too... what if Diego marched over and smoked him with a one two switch head kick and Goldie was commentating and said, as the camera cut to him with a ridiculous grin and nodding his head, "so you want to be an ultimate fighter"...

This was from awhile ago. Some commenters think it was from today or something. Just clearing that up
thanks. i think it was uploaded in the last few days on this particular youtube channel. i did a search and didn't see a thread on it and haven't seen the video anywhere so here it is...

Basically my though too... what if Diego marched over and smoked him with a one two switch head kick and Goldie was commentating and said, as the camera cut to him with a ridiculous grin and nodding his head, "so you want to be an ultimate fighter"...

Sure, if you find it funny to beat a100lbs woman / child into a coma...
Thumbs up bro

if diego were to do that fight now, fabia would probably jump in the cage and chase that guy with a knife to "teach" him.

Sure, if you find it funny to beat a100lbs woman / child into a coma...
Thumbs up bro
my guess... Isaac walks it off, i mean he eats three big shots in this scenario but it's surprisingly only a flash knockdown. He goes on the win 30 fights in a row and is in conversations about the goat, similar to someone who unironically became his main training partner, Jon Jones. Or similar to the actual goat Fedor...

Looks like his fight with Chiesa

I remember when this happened.

Am I a bad person for thinking it's lame as hell?

Just saw this video on youtube and thought it thread worthy. This youtube channel is a chiropractor who must be in the Albuquerque area cause he has a lot of Jackson Wink guys/gals in his videos.

Diego seems to be overwhelmed and though he does well on the ground, even sweeping and mounting, he is no match for his opponents submission game...

Pretty cool thing Diego did here, a simple thing he's uniquely able to do which surely has positive reverberations in Isaac('s) life.

Solid post TS, you had me for a sec up top. I was thinking “this troll piece of shit...”
then hit me with the positivity at the end.
Ok TS....Ok
<mma4>

Back