Diego Sanchez reacts to Cowboy’s TKO loss to Morono

Nah, Diego can say whatever he wants. He won TUF 1 and was at one point one of the best grapplers in the UFC. He also had an unbreakable will for nearly his entire career and put on some true wars. He's more of a legend than Donald 'just happy to be here' Cerrone who talks a big game and folds at the first sign of real adversity. The fact that he's shown up so many times doesn't count for a whole lot when he's shit the bed in embarrassing fashion time after time. Doubt they keep him around after last night, so Jim Miller will have the record.

Cerrone has been susceptible to body shots most of his career due to some gruesome out-of-cage injuries and his chin later deteriorated into paper. That happens. I guess you'd also accuse Big Nog, Liddell, Wand and others of "folding at the first sign of real adversity" later in their careers. A younger/better version of Cerrone survived an early scare from prime Eddie Alvarez and went on to beat him. He also ate a ton of punches from Nate Diaz and kept going. He also finished Barboza (when he was really dangerous), Guillard (same as Barboza), Oliveira and a bunch of WWs when he moved up later in his career (Matt Brown, Cote, Story, etc.) You don't do that if you're just looking for a paycheck and easy way out. So you can shut your piehold along with Diego. Thanks.

Deigo is right. Especially about the bigot part. Multiple fighters have called him a bigot or racist already

I’m just going to start ignoring people that say anything positive about Fabian.

View attachment 853366

Diego raises some good points
Besides the monster and chew, no he didn’t. And that is really only in regards to his long term health. It probably didn’t hurt him in this fight. His post was typical Diego nonsense. Tell me how selling jerky and shooting and mountain biking are bad for him.

cowboy-steel-trash-can-with-lid-cartoon-illustration_csp60938524.jpg

What a shithead

At least the UFC cleared medically to fight and didn’t force his retirement

it was weird to me cowboy continued the shit talk after the fight was called off. his opinion is fine. do that with a small group of friends no big deal. say it to the media and 1000's and thousands of fans it creates something else and it drives the narrative. cowboy to me seemed cooler than that but i see right through it now. fake ass rich boy
nyeah he was talking major s.hit

Cerrone actually trained seriously for this one and lost to the worst fighter he has ever lost to...
Is Alex Morono worse than Jamie Varner? Considering Morono has a size advantage over Cowboy I'm not sure Morono is a worse loss

Back