Diego Sanchez looking for "good death" inside cage, unconcerned about 5 y/o daughter

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I’ll say this in this interview right now: I have a 5-year old daughter, but I’ve given my life for this sport, and I’m ready to die in that cage,” Sanchez told MMA Junkie during a one-on-one interview. “I’m literally ready to die in that cage. If I was to die in the cage, that would be a good death for me, you know? That’s how much I love this sport.”

“I’m in this sport not to be a friend,” Sanchez said, moments after acknowledging he’s had a friendly relationship with Chiesa right up until they signed to fight. “I’m in this sport to dig a grave and to put Michael Chiesa in a body bag and, so, it’s like that. And Nate Diaz has said it before: Kill or be killed, and it really is, man. This is the gladiator (expletive). This isn’t a sport. Anybody who thinks this is a sport is a fool.”

“I’m a ruthless killer, looking to put body bags in the dirt,” Sanchez said. “And it is what it is, because they’re not thinking, he’s not thinking about me 20 years down the road and what my brain is going to be going through. They don’t think about that. Journalists, you journalists don’t think, what about this dude 20 years down the road? When he’s in the hospital getting a CT scan to make sure his brain ain’t bleeding. You know? People don’t understand, this is the real deal.”

Hespect to a true just bleed warrior.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/ufc-diego-sanchez-willing-to-die-in-cage

Diego-Sanchez-2.png

Diego is gonna end up a vegetable or a serial killer.

Just bleed brother

Crazy. I refuse to believe he actually believes that. CTE is way overrated. That’s why I might not sign for CW and may just continue my education.

Diego Sanchez has given us all a lot of entertainment over the years, but talking like that is scary.

This is the kind of stuff I like to hear from fighters... Wsh they all thought like this

So you care not about your seed/your bloodline/your legacy but give more of a fuck about getting your brain turned into jelly?

I don't even need to write the insult.
Sorry for that child.

Diego unfortunately is not very intelligent and off his rocker (and that’s not an insult or something he can change just a sad observation) but I hope he’s able to survive his MMA career and be a good father and lead a full life.

He should sign to fight Lawler with Yamasaki as the ref, might be his best chance.

What does his daughter think of that?

If you don't have kids, then I don't think it's much of a big deal.

But having kids changes things for sure.

Calls it a sport and then says anyone who calls it a sport is a fool. Fool confirmed

Last edited:
Give him a chance to avenge his loss to BJ.

“I’ll say this in this interview right now: I have a 5-year old daughter, but I’ve given my life for this sport, and I’m ready to die in that cage,” Sanchez told MMA Junkie during a one-on-one interview. “I’m literally ready to die in that cage. If I was to die in the cage, that would be a good death for me, you know? That’s how much I love this sport.”

“I’m in this sport not to be a friend,” Sanchez said, moments after acknowledging he’s had a friendly relationship with Chiesa right up until they signed to fight. “I’m in this sport to dig a grave and to put Michael Chiesa in a body bag and, so, it’s like that. And Nate Diaz has said it before: Kill or be killed, and it really is, man. This is the gladiator (expletive). This isn’t a sport. Anybody who thinks this is a sport is a fool.”

“I’m a ruthless killer, looking to put body bags in the dirt,” Sanchez said. “And it is what it is, because they’re not thinking, he’s not thinking about me 20 years down the road and what my brain is going to be going through. They don’t think about that. Journalists, you journalists don’t think, what about this dude 20 years down the road? When he’s in the hospital getting a CT scan to make sure his brain ain’t bleeding. You know? People don’t understand, this is the real deal.”

Hespect to a true just bleed warrior.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/ufc-diego-sanchez-willing-to-die-in-cage

Diego-Sanchez-2.png
spwxPQI.jpg

he also left his wife so homeboy is going through it right now

Back