Diego Sanchez is going to..............

RawDawgBob

Like's; 100,000,000,000.69
@Brown
Reaction score
Win?
Lose?

I know he takes a lot of crap for being a bit punchy n all but he seems remotivated.

I can't believe he still wants to fight after Brown put it on him the way he did.

Does he complain when he loses? I can't remember him doing that? Doesn't seem to fit his Zen thing.

He typically complains to the ref that it was an early stoppage and he could keep going. He has also clearly lost decisions and complained later that he believed he won. He's pretty bad at that sort of thing, but I don't really care because he's a fucking savage. I was just joking around

Diego is a DeadGame PitBull That needs to be pickedup by his owner and Saved.......

His tail is Always wagging,,win or lose.

Dana needs to fire him...But honestly... WHAT ELSE CAN HE DO? Greet People at Walmart?

source.gif

'member when he was 17-0...I do. I thought he might be the champ.

Lose, probably. I just don't see him winning anymore, but I'll tune in to watch him fight anytime.

Someone should have had a word by now.

It's somewhat thankful he was only born with 7 brain cells in the first place. He should have at least 3 left in a year. A small price to pay.

Not sure, but I will always root for Diego.

Guy is a warrior.

He typically complains to the ref that it was an early stoppage and he could keep going. He has also clearly lost decisions and complained later that he believed he won. He's pretty bad at that sort of thing, but I don't really care because he's a fucking savage. I was just joking around
Diego complaining about decisions he lost? Half his decision wins are robberies lol

Back