Diego Sanchez demonstrates the Yes cartwheel

LOL. Oh man poor Diego. I don't like seeing him get shocked with that electric bolt anymore. That skeleton of his cant take it anymore.

I feel this video did not need to have jessamyn duke in at all,and should have just started from the yes cartwheel on.

I occasionally get to train with Diego. Dude is exactly what you see on tv. Super intense at all times. I also had the pleasure to smoke weed with him a few times. Good, crazy guy.

If I made such a retarded video, I would take that knowledge with me to the grave.

I dunno man. I think ido would betray conor and join diegos side to realign his chakras more efficiently,and all three can yes cartwheel over the grave of conors career.
Lol I can literally see the three of them doing cartwheels in a park together.{<jordan}

I dunno man. I think ido would betray conor and join diegos side to realign his chakras more efficiently,and all three can yes cartwheel over the grave of conors career.
a fully chakra aligned touch butt prime Diego gets smoked by even current Colin

Thumbs up because I dig the old school Double Dragon arcade game music in the background.

Is it Double Dragon? I thought it was MegaMan but could totaly be wrong.

Id really like to know what track that is cause thats a badass 8bit track

Is it Double Dragon? I thought it was MegaMan but could totaly be wrong.

Id really like to know what track that is cause thats a badass 8bit track

I pumped so many quarters into this damn game, eventually I could beat it in one playthrough - just spam elbows lol. It won some kind of award for best game music:

Favorite console? Mine was either the Sega or N64. Toss up between the two.
I dunno

Hard to really compare. Sega was my first love and is just pure nostalgia. Sonic, phantasy star 4, streets of rage, golden axe etcetc

Gun to my head prob ps1. Final fantasy games were life, also low key gems like legend of lagaia, parasite eve

OH fuck yeah, streets of rage was the king of arcade music

I see your Streets of Rage and raise you one Space Harrier. Most are probably too young to remember but this game was just mind blowing in both graphics and music. In 1985 arcades were stocked with games like Pac Man and Centipede. Then this game shows up and it's a booth you sit in with a fighter jet joystick:

Last edited:
Back