Diego needs to bring back NIghtmare

Wooting

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]3VFpqP0fTcE[/YT]

Givin he got wrecked that fight, why go to such an inferior persona "Dream"

Meh, needs to realize his staredowns are no longer epic

He will have nightmares after getting KO'd tomorrow.

Relax, just kidding... I'm picking Gil but I'm hoping to see a competitive fight.

He obviously took this fight serious and looked to be in great shape/made weight.

Might see the Nightmare vs Melendez, albeit on the losing end of a UD. But should be FOTN :cool:

the most heavy handed striker in the division.. kongo had such potential but was a bit old people forgot hes like almost 40

[YT]3VFpqP0fTcE[/YT]

Givin he got wrecked that fight, why go to such an inferior persona "Dream"

fuck the nightmare, im picking the dream for the upset tomorrow, he is looking fuckin LEAN- i dont think gilbert can take a steamed diego..

Diego needs to bring back his insane grappling. He's not a striker really and he takes WAY too many shots to the head. He's starting to slur his speech and that's awful. His grappling and his intensity are what made his fights with Diaz and Karo so awesome to watch.

While like many, I agree Melendez IS the better fighter, Sanchez has the ability to beat just about anyone when he has his head screwed on right.

Finding out his "son" wasn't his, coupled with his drug issues at the same time just seemed to sap his desire to destroy people. Hopefully we see prime Sanchez put on a war and stop trying to be a Kickboxer...

Yea that Dream crap needs to go, Diego use to be one of my all time favorites, I still think hes one of the most exciting guys to watch.

Doesn't matter what nickname he uses, wont change the fact that Gil is gunna dominate him tomorrow.

I've followed Diego's career since tuf and I disagree with all of you who claim that he was a killer and somehow he slowed down because god knows why. He's still the same old Diego, and that's one of the problems with him. Florian, Koscheck, Rashad and some others improved a lot, Diego not so much. Also he began to take on better competition as well. It's not that hard to realize.

Last edited:
Back