Diego is ready to step in

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just heard the news Bout RDA Everything is in gods hands if they ask me to fight Conor I would confidently oblige i feel better than ever

— Diego Sanchez UFC (@DiegoSanchezUFC) February 23, 2016

Step in and do what? Imitate a punching bag for a couple of minutes before getting KO'd?

of course he is, the money involved is huge but there are a lot better options than Sanchez, ones that actually land punches

Sanchez is a scrub and he should never get a big fight again

Awful fight

Diego has been irrelevant for the last 6 years

2005 Diego could win, current Diego gets ktfo

Awful fight

Diego has been irrelevant for the last 6 years

I think most people probably remember him as the guy who BJ Penn kicked in the face. Forehead vag was memorable.

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

Sanchez is a scrub and he should never get a big fight again

What the actual fuck? 75 posts in 5 years and this is what we get? Is your first name Pearl? Surname Wisdom?

lol. Sanchez is a fucking legend man, one of my favs. would love to see this fight way over the cowboy conor fight.

Sanchez is the last of the TUF 1 crew. It could be a pretty entertaining swan song. I'd watch.

What the actual fuck? 75 posts in 5 years and this is what we get? Is your first name Pearl? Surname Wisdom?

lol. Sanchez is a fucking legend man, one of my favs. would love to see this fight way over the cowboy conor fight.

He's washed up now and is a journeyman, mid-level fighter.

Back