Diego "Deus vult" Sanchez won fights in 3 divisions

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
The guy fought his ass off in three different categories(MW, WW, LW).

Going into war with Jesus name in his lips and delivering back and forth battles for us simple people to enjoy.
A little appreciation thread for this guy.

DopeyHiddenCrane-size_restricted.gif

2fdjs6.gif

SorrowfulFilthyAfghanhound-small.gif

I only speak American

what nickname did you give him?

The guy fought his ass off in three different categories(MW, WW, LW).

Going into war with Jesus name in his lips and delivering back and forth battles for us simple people to enjoy.
A little appreciation thread for this guy.

DopeyHiddenCrane-size_restricted.gif

2fdjs6.gif

SorrowfulFilthyAfghanhound-small.gif
Early Diego was must watch TV. His battles with Nick Diaz and Clay Guida come to mind. Round 1 against Clay was my favorite. He's not just fan friendly he has notable wins over NIck Diaz, Clay Guida, Karo Parisyan, Martin Kampmann, Gomi...to name a few

Early Diego was must watch TV. His battles with Nick Diaz and Clay Guida come to mind. Round 1 against Clay was my favorite. He's not just fan friendly he has notable wins over NIck Diaz, Clay Guida, Karo Parisyan, Martin Kampmann, Gomi...to name a few
Early Diego? Diego has been must watch tv for most of his career win or lose

Ken Flo did 4
Penn did 5
Yeah but BJ only won in 3 of them unfortunately. Though he did win RD.1 going in at 192 against a 225 lb Machida and made Machida want nothing to do with the standup for the rest of the fight so that's pretty fucking impressive still.

And has more CTE then all NFL players, combined. Here's a interesting tidbit; Andy was a champ at WW, MW, and has wins at LHW (including beating a ex LHW champ).

giphy.gif

I sharted. Its very smelly and wet, but I will sit here and put in my 2 cents.
I am very happy to know the information you provided this morning. Diego was always a good fighter and a great character. He would have done well in WWE the way he can reinvent himself and pull off gimmicks. That being said I need to go wipe my ass.

Early Diego? Diego has been must watch tv for most of his career win or lose

And as long as they feed him top20 up and comers who don't hit hard, he should entertain us some more

Back