Diego claims 2 broken ribs

Broken ribs or not, if your opponent is going to throw a blatantly illegal knee like that, he deserves the DQ loss.

Well, you've got your work cut out for you on this forum.

Interestingly the idiom "to have one's work cut out for you" used to mean "to have one's task clearly laid out." This came from tailoring, as a tailor would have all of the fabric cut and organized before they begin the task of sewing it together. Over time, the meaning has shifted to mean "to have a difficult or challenging task," which is how you used it.

I have no problem at all with what Diego did, he ate a nasty illegal knee to the head that left him gushing blood. What I don’t like is that Diego has almost little to no fighting skills. He can only out tough his opponents, he can’t strike, he can’t get anyone down, he has never attempted a submission. I respect how tough he is, truly, why not train to get some skill while you are at it, maybe a real coach.

Look, for what he has to work with he has a pretty nice MMA career and Legacy. Those were illegal knees and the Idiot gave away the fight. Too bad for him, it wasn’t like he was headed for title contention. Looks like he was frustrated that he couldn’t put little Diego away and used illegal knees to finish him.
Seems he was about to put Diego away .... but 2020 pussy rules didn’t allow it

Back