Diego Brandao: Conor McGregor 'saying he's the best in the world is bulls--t'

When I was in third grade I thought I was going to grow up to be a bounty hunter like Boba Fett
1360175536_boba_fett_movie-oo2.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one..

If McGregor wins in devastating fashion, I dont think I even wanna be around Sherdog for a few weeks. The hype drive is going to go warp speed 11. lol

Lots of Brazilians in Ireland alright, I'm not sure why that's so hard to comprehend.

Ha nice, boba is the most inexplicably popular fictional character of all time

Inexplicably?

It makes perfect sense why he's so popular he is just universally cool. So cool that George Lucas rewrote the script so that he didn't die in the end.

Brandao will likely fold after the first couple of minutes as per usual after threatening the lives of anyone that looks at him for too long on fight week.

Am I the only one who thinks this fight is a toss up?

There have to be some Brazilian in Ireland as none the less than the late but still legendary Thin Lizzy singer and bass player Phil Lynott was half-Brazilian half red-haired Irish. Looks like the black color took the front place. His mom seems to be a very nice proper and polite lady... Phil did not get his wild side from her, that's for sure.

Long live Lizzy.

Brandao will likely fold after the first couple of minutes as per usual after threatening the lives of anyone that looks at him for too long on fight week.

Basically. I really wanted to see Connor get beat by Miller. I like Brandao, but no way in hell he gets the job done against Connor. Maybe Brandao has a puncher's chance, so I'll still tune in.

yeah I know Brandao always act like a gangster and threaten to kill everyone. You not in Brazil anymore homie, ireland is conor's backyard.

Before comments about Conor:
Diego = few fans and not much conversation about him

After comments about Conor:
Diego = all the Conor haters jump on his bandwagon and pretend to be long time fans and supporters

Hilarious and sad all at the same time. When Conor whips his ass, you clowns will crawl back under the rocks you dwell beneath until his next fight... which you will suddenly be "long time fans" of his opponent.

Inexplicably?

It makes perfect sense why he's so popular he is just universally cool. So cool that George Lucas rewrote the script so that he didn't die in the end.

I know what you mean, he has a mystique to him but where did it come from? Virtually no dialogue, a jet pack in the future where everything flies anyway and a death that was basically out of a looney tunes cartoon, just saying

Back