Diego “I want to die in the cage” Sanchez!!!!

After that pathetic performance, I'd want to die too.

its like you get beaten in school then call the principal and get the other guy suspended. "YAY I won!"
what a pathetic result. Pereira was toying with him and picking him apart with ease.

Never understood why Diego had fans, guy was always cringe as fuck to me, what a bitch move.

<DisgustingHHH>

With all the spiritual shit he’s into and talk of being an Aztec warrior he took the easy way out

Wrong. He actually said "I want to FLY in the cage". Give him some credit, he was trying while walking in. He just picked one of the worst birds to imitate.

Wrong. He actually said "I want to FLY in the cage". Give him some credit, he was trying while walking in. He just picked one of the worst birds to imitate.

Yeah that makes sense, my bad. I’d like to snort flocaine, if that helps. Sorry Diego!

PS: I loved Diego and was the old school guy I respected so much due to his attitude of “wanting to die” in the cage. But fuck him, what a fucking turd, don’t talk shit to Till, if your gonna bitch out at your first opportunity. At least till was just being real about it. Fuck you diego, please retire. You lost all your fans, all 7 you had left.

Wow can't believe I'm about to defend Diego Sanchez but here it goes. The performance was pathetic, and unbelievably awkward. In fact the oddest performance I have seen since BJ vs Frankie 3, but the man has paid his dues. He is just old and shot. He's from the original season of the ultimate fighter. Is there anyone else on the roster that even fought in the first six seasons? The guy has always been weird as hell but he's been a tough mother fucker in many fights. I don't like Diego, and yes I agree he took the easy way out and didn't go out on his shield, but the man has like 30 UFC fights. It's easy to shit on him now as he is clearly way past his prime.

Probably Diego is the only fighter that gets a pass for that.

Give Diego his money and let him(Hopefully) bow out. He has supplied us with tons of great fights over the years.

That's up there with BJ "To the death, Georges!" then quitting on stool in the rematch.

Sakuraba also said this. Im glad it didnt go down like that.
It would appear hes finally given it up.

Back