Didnt watch silva vs bisping but did see hightlights

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
so if u r the judges how do u not call the round where silva knocks out bisping at 10-7 or worse? The guy was done and the ref missed the call. It cant be anymore clear of a saved by the bell type situation.

I honestly think that these bozos sometimes forget that they can give non 10-9 rounds.

How about the fact that Bisping was winning the round until literally the last second?

so if u r the judges how do u not call the round where silva knocks out bisping at 10-7 or worse? The guy was done and the ref missed the call. It cant be anymore clear of a saved by the bell type situation.
10-8 has to be near domination, never mind a 10-7. Bisping rightly won the fight..... get over it(or actually watch the fight and realise that for yourself)

Why would you comment on a fight you didn't watch? Especially start a thread?

Also, Bisping wasn't completely out. He had his hands up to protect his face before he ever got to the ground.

how many times have you seen a 10-7?

We ought to see more. And especially more 10-8s. Scoring every round 10-9 regardless of the margin of victory in that round is the single greatest problem with MMA scoring imo.

You have to watch the entire fight to understand context. Even after seeing it u will be lost and confused

We ought to see more. And especially more 10-8s. Scoring every round 10-9 regardless of the margin of victory in that round is the single greatest problem with MMA scoring imo.
I agree with this, it's absolutely the biggest problem. OFC ts shouldn't be surprised every round was a 10-9 to someone.

I agree with this, it's absolutely the biggest problem. OFC ts shouldn't be surprised every round was a 10-9 to someone.

The thing about this fight was that even a more flexible use of the 1 point system would have to consider Bisping's knockdowns of Anderson. I initially felt like Anderson won, and I thought he was the more dangerous fighter and landed the better shots overall, but those knockdowns really undermine the argument that he ought to have won based on his rounds being 10-8s.

Back