Did you know... [random useless facts]

Did you know Cats have over 20 muscles that control their ears?

Did you know There are cats who have survived falls from over 32 stories onto concrete.
Talking about cats to a bunch of sherdogs ...not a good idea

Aleksander Emelianenko was sentenced to 4 1/2 years in prison in 2015 for raping and sexually assaulting his maid. This is what he looked like last year.
aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

Did you know that Fight Pass is the greatest streaming service in the history of mankind?

Did you know if you took your best friends phone and mixed up the names and numbers of his girlfriend, mom, and ex that you can get him broken up with, slapped in the face, & told he needs to find Jesus

MMA: With the exception of Tank Abbott, everyone Mir has submissions wins over had never been submitted before.

Other: The only two unaltered non-silver metals are gold and copper.

Aleksander Emelianenko was sentenced to 4 1/2 years in prison in 2015 for raping and sexually assaulting his maid. This is what he looked like last year.
aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg
Rape and sexually assault are illegal in Russia?

Last edited:
You know, when Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up they would pound each other behind the barn.

Pics or it didn't happen.

On second thought no pics. I don't want to be scarred for life. I'm sure you checked you sources.

How can Amanda Nunes have longer legs than Stipe Miocic? How is that even possible? Stipe is well over 6ft. That is just so random and weird.

Did you know i took a shit so big before, i could have sworn it had a heartbeat?

Wombats take square dumps.
Haha, now that is a truly random useless fact

Yuji nagata only had two mma fights,against Mirko Crocop,and Fedor Emelianenko. Needless to say,you can guess how those went.
Poor old Nagata. His MMA career spanned over a two year period and his average fight time was 41.5 seconds per year

Here's some more, did you know:

-After velasquez beat JDS in October 2013, the heavyweight belt has only seen 15 minutes of fight time?
-Gonzaga has landed only 293 significant strikes over his 22 fight UFC career?
-Mark Hunt is the shortest heavyweight at 5' 10''

sources
http://fightmetric.com/
www.ufc.com
press at your own risk (18+)
you are a risk taker, a rule breaker, a money maker. please continue for a pic of a hot fighter
but before that, did you know the following sentance is made up of UFC fighter's surnames?
duke scoggins pfister bangs jolly hooker janes good till cummins brown eye
random huh. anyway, here's what you all came for...
not so fast! behind the first door is four bikini clad females. behind the second is just one bikini clad female. will you be greedy, that is the question...
greedy bastard!
6b28706ad2479d2bec3da5b2dbf445bc.jpg
finally the right choice...
lozO6tO9ElB2U.gif

so here is a hot fighter:
aleksandra albu... I've spent way too much time on this
zcdXbO.gif

aleksandra_albu.jpg

Does anyone have any more useless facts? (UFC related is a bonus of 70 pointless points)

Did you know Cats have over 20 muscles that control their ears?

Did you know There are cats who have survived falls from over 32 stories onto concrete.

Did you know that a cat's penis is sharply barbed along its shaft?

I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that.

Haha, now that is a truly random useless fact

Poor old Nagata. His MMA career spanned over a two year period and his average fight time was 41.5 seconds per year

Here's some more, did you know:

-After velasquez beat JDS in October 2013, the heavyweight belt has only seen 15 minutes of fight time?
-Gonzaga has landed only 293 significant strikes over his 22 fight UFC career?
-Mark Hunt is the shortest heavyweight at 5' 10''

sources
http://fightmetric.com/
www.ufc.com
press at your own risk (18+)
you are a risk taker, a rule breaker, a money maker. please continue for a pic of a hot fighter
but before that, did you know the following sentance is made up of UFC fighter's surnames?
duke scoggins pfister bangs jolly hooker janes good till cummins brown eye
random huh. anyway, here's what you all came for...
not so fast! behind the first door is four bikini clad females. behind the second is just one bikini clad female. will you be greedy, that is the question...
greedy bastard!
6b28706ad2479d2bec3da5b2dbf445bc.jpg
finally the right choice...
lozO6tO9ElB2U.gif

so here is a hot fighter:
aleksandra albu... I've spent way too much time on this
zcdXbO.gif

aleksandra_albu.jpg

Does anyone have any more useless facts? (UFC related is a bonus of 70 pointless points)

Greedy Bastard spoiler made all worth while

-that Amanda Nunes has longer legs than Stipe Miocic, Eddie Alverez and Conor McGregor?

-that the combined record for all 10 champs is 197-27-1 with only JJ being undefeated?

-JDS has received 342 significant strikes to the head in his last 7 fights?

-After 7 submissions and 4 KO/TKO's, the women's bantamweight belt has never seen a decision?

-Mike Dolce has a record of 6-13 in MMA (amateur & pro)?

[

I find the highlighted random facts to be the most interesting. The women's BW division has seen it's share of criticism, but that is one impressive fact that I hope will continue .. it's pretty neat.

Back