Did you guys know Wonderboy...

Cant believe people can make a living by playing videogames.

BTW.. do twich users pay or something to watch someone play?

Thank god I found a girl that loves gaming. Although my competitive days are declining with age (24).

Gaming is the future though, suck it grandpas.
The future for how many people?

Any popular UFC fighter could easily make 100K+ a year on YouTube if they posted regularly and had good content.
I dunno about all that. Youtube keeps cutting back how much they pay for views. It seems only people with millions of views and subs make anything now.

If he's a real Christian he's probably still a virgin too.

Cant believe people can make a living by playing videogames.

BTW.. do twich users pay or something to watch someone play?
you can donate if you want, but no, you're not obligated to pay for anything, but they obviously appreciate if their fans choose to support them by either subscribing or donating

How many views you need for that?

You need to do a few million views per month BUT you can set up a membership program for your YouTube channel and people become members of your channel for like $5/month. You can also set up a patreon, do sponsorships, sell merch and get super chats from live streaming.

With the few millions a month, it's easy if you have a big channel and drop 5-10 videos/month. Check out Brian Shaw's channel and Jujimufu. That do well for views, have a lot of YouTube memberships and sell merch.

Can also become a partner on twitch as well and make money from ads there, too.

He should play a good game rather than that trash

I would've never imagined Wonderbread was a gamer.

I just didn't get that vibe from him.

I dunno about all that. Youtube keeps cutting back how much they pay for views. It seems only people with millions of views and subs make anything now.

There's talentless insta hoes making 6 figures being fake as fuck making repetitive videos. You obviously have to have an interesting personality but fans love watching fighters train, their nutrition, recovery, day in the life, fight camps, recovery videos.

YouTube also has memberships now, there's patreon for extra money, sponsorships, sell merch and people 100% still donate money to big YouTubers who already make bank.

I will never understand how people get enjoyment out of watching some dude playing video games.

I watched Rampage play some games a while ago, that dude had a pretty good channel with fun stuff next to gaming

I would say if you are under the age of 35, there is a very good chance you are a gamer to some extent. It is always cool to see famous people that are gamers...Kind of gets rid of the stereotype that only "nerds" play video games. If you were born after 1985, video games to some degree, are apart of the era in which you grew up and are therefore a part of your culture (not everyone, obviously).

I'm surprised more don't do it.
There has to be a lot of down time when you're an MMA fighter and they could cash in on their 'celebrity' status via Twitch to bump up their fighter pay.
They do private lessons in their 'free time's and they make bank. Part of the reason champs fight so rarely

Playing video games at 36...? Never married.. I call that escapism.
I‘m married, three kids and I say: that sounds like heaven.

Back