Did Velasquez train with Machida for 155?

Jo Thaibox

Pocket Full Of Sunshine
@Brown
Reaction score
Just curious. With JDS leaving Blackhouse and all, did Machida help prepare Cain for JDS this time?

Didnt Rogan say something about Machida not being able to sleep at night because of what Cain did to him in training?

I wasnt paying attention but I swear I heard something along those lines.

Yes he said that but the story he told was that people were talking about this guy in California and that lyoto would wonder how he beat him on the feet and grappling.

Was machida in California in 2006, I think was when Cain was coming up Joe said?

Didnt Rogan say something about Machida not being able to sleep at night because of what Cain did to him in training?

I wasnt paying attention but I swear I heard something along those lines.

Ah nice. Yeah I don't think Machida helped prepare Cain for the first JDS fight, cause Junior was still in Blackhouse. Kinda makes you wonder if, along with Cain just being a beast and improving, that also attributed to this win seeing as Machida knows JDS' style pretty well.

Would love to see a 3rd fight somewhere down the line. I love both these fighters, and Machida.

Yes he said that but the story he told was that people were talking about this guy in California and that lyoto would wonder how he beat him on the feet and grappling.

Was machida in California in 2006, I think was when Cain was coming up Joe said?

when who beat who(on the feet and grappling)???

Back