Did the Just Bleed Guy meme influence MMA´s reputation negatively

We would want to be the Just Bleed guy, but the unfortunate truth is closer to the shadowboxing chaps and the JBG stereotype would be a grand improvement.

ELVR8RN.gif
Post the real gif man.

419.gif

Or are we all truly just a collection of bloodthirsty, violence and gore loving, 6 foot 5 250lbs shredded 9s and 10s banging men, with Just Bleed Guy being the physical avatar of our collective emotions when watching it?

discuss

I wish I was banging men, but I'm sadly not. I'm a failed sherdogger.

Or are we all truly just a collection of bloodthirsty, violence and gore loving, 6 foot 5 250lbs shredded 9s and 10s banging men, with Just Bleed Guy being the physical avatar of our collective emotions when watching it?

discuss
The Just Bleed passion is rapidly vanishing, at least on Sherdog. At least half the present-day posters regularly worry about fighters taking unnecessary damage.

But also, the "human cockfighting" label was what was really bad for the sport's image.

Its a sport where grown men on steroids lock themselves in a cage and punch each other in the face for money while we hoot and holler our approval
I dont see why people feel the need to try and make it out to be some high form of art or a noble pursuit of justice
Lets just accept what we are and who gives a fuck what other people think

Its a sport where grown men on steroids lock themselves in a cage and punch each other in the face for money while we hoot and holler our approval
I dont see why people feel the need to try and make it out to be some high form of art or a noble pursuit of justice
Lets just accept what we are and who gives a fuck what other people think
I mean it isn't unusual for someone to shit their pants in a cage fight. Nothing is less classy than that.

If you followed the sport from its inception you are definitely a fan of violence. even when just bleed guy was there.

It’s a violent sport. The unified rules watered it down but we all love seeing someone get savagely hurt.

if not. Why watch two guys fight in a cage with gladiator intros?

unified rules and wmma has made the sport look silly but it’s still a good watch. Not the wmma though.

Sit at my feet, children, and listen:

The random clown known as the "Just Bleed" guy was in fact a messenger sent by the Just Bleed God. He wanted to get the fighters who were pussyfootin' and bullshittin' around to REPENT of their ways, and pursue maximum ritualized violence and definitive finishes.

The Just Bleed God then chose his top priests and priestesses. You have seen them offering sacrifices in Octagons, other cages, and rings.

We would want to be the Just Bleed guy, but the unfortunate truth is closer to the shadowboxing chaps and the JBG stereotype would be a grand improvement.

ELVR8RN.gif

If the Just Bleed guy is Hamlet, then these two are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.

All the guys I used to work with on the loading dock were boxing guys who hated mma because "that darn just bleed fellow"

Back