Did Silva Call The Judging CORRUPT?

skombolis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, did not see one and wanted to know. Can anyone confirm this?

Edit: Don't know why it's the only tweet not in a box with a link either. Deleted after posting it maybe? Just guessing, I almost never use Twitter to know.

"Wow, did I just hear Anderson saying that there's corruption in the judging system? and his manager left that out? Wow! Just wow!"

— Vinny Magalhães (@VinnyMMA) February 27, 2016.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/27/11127136/ufc-fight-night-84-in-tweets-pros-react-to-anderson-silva-vs-michael-bisping-twitter-mma

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Vinny get KTFO by The Hippo.

vinny.gif

Yes he did, Ed left that part out, probably for the best.

Yes. I watch with my Brazilian mate and he confirmed that AS accused corruption. But he was speaking about the KO more than the decision he thought.

10 point must is a terrible system for judging a fight. While Bisping won 1 and 2, 3/4/5 were much tougher to score and without the 10point must system Silva wins those three rounds.

Yes. I watch with my Brazilian mate and he confirmed that AS accused corruption. But he was speaking about the KO more than the decision he thought.
Interesting as well. I have always wondered how much we get in the translation due to summarizing or sometimes just looking out for someone.

This. I'm brazilian and I can confirm this, but he wasn't complaining about the scorecards.

He said that it was "exactly like in Brazil: total corruption". Dudes over in the Brazilian forum are fucking pissed.

To be honest. I thought Anderson would lose this fight via corruption from the very second it was announced lol

Wait, is this controversial?? As if boxing/mma judges are the bastion of integrity?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back