Did Sage prove once and for all that pretty boys have weak heart/glass chins?

So he lost because hes a good looking guy who sees more pussy in a span of two days than we see in a lifetime? Pretty legit
Also has a sick ride, no? (Referring to GTR, although it's been quite some time since I saw him in it) Pretty sure Dom has one too. Yes, I DO care more about cars than pussy at this stage of my life.

1455550-rua_liddell_pre_1.jpg

TS want us to post more pictures of ‘pretty boys’ and talk about them. No thanks.

Didn't Bigfoot's chin started to deteriorate quickly when he grew his beard like a hipster and started to become a male model?

Weak heart ? Glass chins? Have you seen that punch, bro? Did you even watch the fight?

Yes ts, your unattractive face makes you tougher than attractive guys. Now you’ve got something on ‘em.

Didn't Bigfoot's chin started to deteriorate quickly when he grew his beard like a hipster and started to become a male model?

It was more to do with his TRT exemption getting revoked.

I do miss hipster Bigfoot though.

Also has a sick ride, no? (Referring to GTR, although it's been quite some time since I saw him in it) Pretty sure Dom has one too. Yes, I DO care more about cars than pussy at this stage of my life.
Probably so. He's everything these betas ever wanted to be but just can't gather up the willpower to get of the couch

Back