Did Ronda Meme Herself in her UFC Promo?

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We all knew the UFC was going to hype the ever loving fuck out of Rousey's return if she ever did decide to come back, but having a clip of her watching Stephen A. Smith talk shit was a meme in itself.

0:38

Nunes is going to hit her so hard she knocks her right out of the UFC.

203-ronda-rousey-vs-holly-holm-1-0-0-1024x683.jpg

I can't wait to see that DNB get

WHOOPED & SLEPT.

Will be a glorious day

"Not once in a lifetime, once EVER"

Never forget.

Those reebok commercials are awful. I never thought you were perfect Ronda, welcome to planet earth, let's see if you can handle it.

I think Ronda is really fucking stupid to come back
sayng #fearthereturn

too much pressure imo

lol she got hit and lost, it happens, still the most dominant lady that division has ever seen, she will wrap up Nunes in the first round

I don't get how everybody is expecting Rousey to get her ass whopped. You all act like she didn't destroy everybody until her loss. I'm not saying Rousey is a sure win, but she ain't a sure loss either.

Meh that was pretty lame.
Anyway, I used to dislike Ronda's personality but now I kinda feel bad for her.
He obviously suffers from some emotional disfunction.

Hope she accepts loses and move on with her life,else she will be miserable for the rest of her life.

"dealing with the pressure of carrying the UFC on my shoulders"

fuck off Ronda you delusional bitch

I hope she wins, but I think she loses.

Might snag a Nunes Fight kit should she win.

All the fun hating aside, its always rubbed me wrong just how thirsty they are for RR to be adored universally.

No marketing spin will ever convince real fans that there was anything redeeming about her character this last year and the harder they try the more it demeans what she HAS actually accomplished.

I took her not speaking as a meme-able offense. It's basically an admission that she is a babbling idiot and/or she doesn't believe in her return.

On a deeper note, it's Ronda's strategy. If she wins, she gets the benefit of the commercials/promos and can act like she said everything in them. If she loses, she gets to say that she never said any of those things.

The best ending to the MMA year will be Ronda on her back, unconscious with Nunes standing over her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back