Did Page fake being choked out?

I don't have a mom, I have a mummy.

It would need to be at catch weight....
well my mum will go up two YES TWO weight classes up to fight the ball is in your court mate

See, it's working..

She was getting worked and severely outclassed by Rose and she did not tap and take the easy way out when the opportunity presented itself on a few occasions. She had a very good reason to look for a way out of that fight. She was getting embarrassed.

She had no reason to look for a way out of the Waterson fight. It had just started ffs and she had hardly taken any damage.

You've never been choked before. Anyone who's ever done any type of martial arts with chokes involved knows whats up.

I think she went out for a bit then woke up once the choke was let go. I don't think she had the time to fake something like that. Give Paige her credit she refused to tap.

Seems to be a sly way of not tapping out but getting the ref to save you, But still saving some honor.

not saying it's true, But it's possible. Thoughts ??

giphy.gif

no
the choke was sunk in deep
and she fought like the warrior she is
to try to free herself from the choke

Or so the slick editing n' smoke and mirrors would have you think..

ALLEGEDLY. <22>

#investigate 3/11

I don't think she went out. I think she fought very hard and showed heart (like usual), but when she realized she was close to going out she closed her eyes knowing the ref would stop it. She did it so she wouldn't have to tap; an ego thing.

well my mum will go up two YES TWO weight classes up to fight the ball is in your court mate
Post some pics of your mom in her fight gear and I'll send them to my mummy and find out if she will take the fight.

Post some pics of your mom in her fight gear and I'll send them to my mummy and find out if she will take the fight.
upload_2016-12-17_20-2-5.png
i dunno if your mummy is rdy tbh im even a lil shook from this pic of my mum

Not gonna say she faked it, but knowing what she said after Tate beat Holly, I'm not surprised she chose to go out instead of tapping.

Seems to be a sly way of not tapping out but getting the ref to save you, But still saving some honor.

not saying it's true, But it's possible. Thoughts ??
Mma fans are just the worst

Back