Did Nick say he was drugged for GSP fight?

I see Diaz 1, 2, 5 is not a thing anymore. If it was, it would have been on page 1.

I believe he was jet lagged in the GSP fight. He talked about not knowing about the time difference and he got to Montreal way later than he should have. I remember him saying that he was sleeping until unusually close to fight time and that he couldn't adjust his sleep schedule prior to it.

His fault. Golden opportunity and he fucked that one up. Oh well. Stockton, motherfucker.

Does anybody actually care about anything Nick says or does ?

The fucking guy at the post fight presser...

Yeah, I'll beat GSP.

I says... PARDON ?

He clearly said he felt like he got drugged. This weird thing that some people have with not understanding the Diaz bros just screams "I'm so white I've never heard anyone sound street before."

The green and the shots taken have really started to take their toll on him. Everything is paranoia with him , It's starting to get old.... AND... He hasn't fought and won in years

He clearly said he felt like he got drugged. This weird thing that some people have with not understanding the Diaz bros just screams "I'm so white I've never heard anyone sound street before."
The Wolf tickets you're selling aren't working newb!

If you research his interviews before the gsp fight he was saying how he felt funny and talked about how shitty plane water is.

But who knows what happened.

Canadians can be crazy

(Rapeseed debate incoming for any testy Canucks)

Yeah, I think he said the plane water was toxic or radioactive. lol

Back