Did Latifi fight like the biggest punani of all time?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean my god, grow a pair son.

Hope he gets cut.

It wasn't the best performance but he enjoys the roman-grecco style and the dirty boxing, not too different from Randy Couture.

Perhaps an acquired taste but he definitely belongs amongst the elite.

So you want to watch kickboxing, yes?

if you really hold it against a guy to try to wrestle when he is clearly outmatched in the Striking, you are watching the wrong sport

Yea it was super boring.

Just wanted to hug his way to a decision.

I’m glad he wasn’t awarded for that terrible performance.

He’s gonna have to do a lot better than that if he wants to be a contender in the heavyweight division.

I really feel bad for him, he is a a tough spot now.

I also don't blame him to fight that scared, Black Beast is no joke.

Hopefully Latifi can go to LHW and pick some Ws

its 2020 and fans still dont understand what MMA and wrestling is,when ben askren did it you all hyped him up,and now
when LHW reject doing it you hating,grow a pair

Did pretty good for a spinner fighting a HW. At 3'6" the pair cant grow to enormous.

But oh if henry does it he wins a decision

He ragdolled him. That toss was more impressive than anything Lewis did all night with his spam knees that never came close.

He was scared but controling the wrestling always makes a fight look competitive when it really isnt.

its 2020 and fans still dont understand what MMA and wrestling is,when ben askren did it you all hyped him up,and now
when LHW reject doing it you hating,grow a pair
There is wrestling like men ala Khabib, cain, dc. And then theres punani wrestling.

So you want to watch kickboxing, yes?

if you really hold it against a guy to try to wrestle when he is clearly outmatched in the Striking, you are watching the wrong sport
No. He could’ve actually done something with his takedowns instead of cuddle. Imagine that huh?

No. He could’ve actually done something with his takedowns instead of cuddle. Imagine that huh?

I agree that he should have done things differently, but do you really think he didn't want to win/take the Beast out? He probably didn't want BB powering up as soon as he tried for a position change

Back