Did JDS start a new intimidation trend

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
by putting his fist up to his opponents chin during the staredown? I noticed Cain did the same thing to JDS in their second fight and more recently Vitor did it to Bisping.

Cain vs JDS I

Velasquez-Dos_Santos_staredown_weigh_in_large.jpg

Cain vs JDS II

jds-cain_staredown_weigh_ins.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Vitor vs Bisping

424077_464684840261284_844253121_n.0_standard_730.0-300x200.jpg

Meh, Bisping wasn't scared in the slightest.

That picture just looks like Bisping nuzzling Belforts hand.

bisping will end all legitimacy to vitors career. bisping late tko in the 2cnd.

and yeah cain totally jacked that from jds, he will get his in the rubber match.

Junior doesn't really get in the other guy's face though, it's just kind of a long lateral stance. Belfort was grazing bisping's chin with his knuckle.

He has done it for quite a while.

jdsweigninscopy.jpg

Has anyone ever fought as many top guys on the way to getting a title shot as Junior? Damn, while Brock had to beat Hearring and old man Couture to become champ JDS took out half the heavyweights that have ever competed in the UFC.

This means absolutely nothing. This is a reach.

bisping will end all legitimacy to vitors career. bisping late tko in the 2cnd.

and yeah cain totally jacked that from jds, he will get his in the rubber match.

All I will say is .. WRONG.. to everything you said here other than the cain jacked that from Jds

Does that mean that Cain doing the same to JDS caused him to react the same way bullies do when getting pressured?

Has anyone ever fought as many top guys on the way to getting a title shot as Junior? Damn, while Brock had to beat Hearring and old man Couture to become champ JDS took out half the heavyweights that have ever competed in the UFC.

besides Cain, Mir and i guess Carwin, who else was considered a top guy at the time? possibly Roy Nelson

Back