Did Instagram replace Photobucket in the long run?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Honest question!

Because I'm wondering what the fuck happened to all the image hosting sites from the 2000's. They all vanished!
Tinypic & Imageshack are currently extinct in 2021

Did Instagram replace Photobucket in the long run?

Answer: No, whores did.

Honest question!

Because I'm wondering what the fuck happened to all the image hosting sites from the 2000's. They all vanished!
Tinypic & Imageshack are currently extinct in 2021
Idk man. I used to use that shit all the time

Yeah but did you ever find fucked up images on photobucket? Instagrams filter is too good. Random photos and video rabbit holes on photobucket was what the internet was about

Just like how facebook replaced nexopia/Myspace. I had the account pizza on nexopia ffs and it just died off before I could get more famous... fml. Pretty dope website too during it's prime where people can even get their plus subscription at carnis and their biggest mall in their city.

Lyoto%20Waterson_zpskgxrzsrv.jpg

@Sonny Qc

I just logged in for the first time in 8 years and it was all images for Sherdog.

True story man,
Mine is probably full of images and memes I made for the OT back in the day.

I regularly get emails telling me that my photo bucket account is over its storage limit and that they are going to delete it right away. I think I've been getting them for over a year.

Photobucket wasn't a social media site right? Instagram combined photos with the social interaction of Facebook

Back