Did I miss something on fighters coming to the UFC from Strikeforce?

Sergei doesnt like exclusive contracts, he is managed by GG (they want him more for Glory ) plus couple of other small things. There were rumours he might come to ufc few years ago but the negotiations fell apart bc GG and Sergei didnt like he cant compete in k1 fights.

Wasnt it because GG wants to be paid by the UFC and they'll pay the fighter?

lol some of you gotta be patient and stop freaking out..

'OMG WHY ISN'T T-WOOD ON DAH LIST!?!?!?' uhh maybe because he's already over and has a fight scheduled with Jay Hieron at UFC 156, just like Jordan Mein has one with Dan Miller at UFC 158.

'OMG why isn't Masvidal on the list!?!?!? This is bullshit!!!!' uhh maybe because that wasn't the complete list of SF fighters coming over but just notables that thus far have been confirmed by Helwani.

So yea just because guys like Feijao and Masvidal aren't listed doesn't mean they won't end up in the UFC..

Wasnt it because GG wants to be paid by the UFC and they'll pay the fighter?

When Sergei's interview was published in the middle of this summer, he mentioned that he was offered ufc contract but didn't like the money. He said nothing about Glory-UFC dispute there.

It makes me sad that: Josh Barnett, Sergei Kharitanov, Mohammed King Mo Lawal, Pat Healy, and Jorge Masvidal WERE NOT on that list as ALL of them are DEFINITELY top caliber fighters and would add MUCH MUCH depth in every division. It makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense what-so-ever!

Sergei doesnt like exclusive contracts, he is managed by GG (they want him more for Glory ) plus couple of other small things. There were rumours he might come to ufc few years ago but the negotiations fell apart bc GG and Sergei didnt like he cant compete in k1 fights.

thanks for the info that helped clear alot of confusion of for me.

damn GG, they seem to be causing alot of annoyance. didnt ubereem have to give them a portion of his purse for the brock fight because they were his management or something. i dunno- fighters should be able to come and go and do stints where ever they want. getting pretty damn sick of this shit where fighters will rather not join because they dont have the leniency to do what they want.

Back