Did I just hear that right???

BlackPhillip

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
49-46 Bruce Leeroy? I did not hear that. I mean 2 rounds is a stretch, but 4??? I like the guy, but how could you even remotely make that case.

I could see giving him rounds 3 and 4, though I thought Yair won the 4th. But anyone who thought Caceres won four rounds should not judge any more MMA fights. It's preposterous to the extent that it looks corrupt.

What difference does it make ?

Fucking rankings are a joke now. The belts are a joke now. So who fucking cares if Bruce Springsteen is Bruce Leeroy's shidoshi ?

People around here flip flop on EVERY fucking topic. Depending on which side of the argument they come down on.

Most of you here wanted and caused this shit. Don't cry about it now.

I'll tell you what...

793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif

What difference does it make ?

Fucking rankings are a joke now. The belts are a joke now. So who fucking cares if Bruce Springsteen is Bruce Leeroy's shidoshi ?

People around here flip flop on EVERY fucking topic. Depending on which side of the argument they come down on.

Most of you here wanted and caused this shit. Don't cry about it now.

I'll tell you what...

793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif
wait, so... if the people responsible for judging the fights are either insanely incompetent or dishonest, we shouldn't care because other unfair shit happens? damn.

wait, so... if the people responsible for judging the fights are either insanely incompetent or dishonest, we shouldn't care because other unfair shit happens? damn.

Half the people in here LIE about who wins when it goes to the judges. I don't want to hear their whining crying shit. If you're not honest... don't cry to me when somebody lies to you...

Does that make too much sense ?

If assholes scored with any fairness at all EVERY FUCKING TIME... we wouldn't have this shit today.

If you can't see that it's not my fucking problem.

Back