Did Eddy give up vs Dustin?

ice9

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ive seen this a few times when bouts are closely contested and hard. If any controversy happenes sometimes fighters use it as an excuse to lose focus. Its almost like they have an excuse in their back pocket and their will to win diminishes. I love eddy but i feel after they got stood up he lost total focus. Has anyone else noticed this in fights.? What do you guys think?

He was most likely frustrated, had a mental lapse, and then got hit with a 15 piece bucket of chicken.

In his situation bombs were being landed on him. No other choice but to fire back and hope something lands.

He is past his prime, and although he is crafty and intelligent, is still liabile to get into a brawl and get dropped.

Ive seen this a few times when bouts are closely contested and hard. If any controversy happenes sometimes fighters use it as an excuse to lose focus. Its almost like they have an excuse in their back pocket and their will to win diminishes. I love eddy but i feel after they got stood up he lost total focus. Has anyone else noticed this in fights.? What do you guys think?
Eddie is mentally weak. You can see it in the Conor fight although Conor seems to weaken most of his opponents mentally

I dont think Eddie or Dustin are top fighters. They might be ranked top 5but I see tons of guys in the ufc who woukd beat them

He gave up against Conor also. He knew he wasn't on Conor's level so he talked a bunch of delusional shit and just collected a payday like Bob Sapp usually does.

That's a hell of a way to give up.
thats what happenes when you give up. first round was closely contested on the feet and as soon as that happenes then eddy became a punching bag. Giving up on focus is giving up in a fight.

thats what happenes when you give up. first round was closely contested on the feet and as soon as that happenes then eddy became a punching bag. Giving up on focus is giving up in a fight.
I thought giving up was turtling up not defending yourself, not being destroyed against the cage, i guess Shogun gave up against Smith. You get a like for being from my hometown.

shoguns never given up

Lol no. Giving up is turtling up or giving up your neck.

Funny, Eddie and his tards were saying Dustin was the one that gave up, quit, was mentally weak and was looking for a way out in the first fight, I guess kharma is a bad bitch lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back