Did Dominick Cruz swagger jack Keith Jardine?

Keith did have a funky style. Perhaps Dom took a tiny bit of inspiration from him as Keith showed that such a style could lead to success in MMA. Cruz’s main source of inspiration had to be old school boxers though.
did old school boxers really have that weird headmovement and footwork? dom will move his body to the left but then still move his head to the right lol or visa versa, yet sometimes his head does the same direction as his body, its so strange.

I don't get it.
I find it hilarious no one gets the comparison, if you have seen jardine fight his awkward headmovement and footwork that he eventually used to beat chuck liddel was very similar to what we saw dom take to another level.

tenor.gif
I find it hilarious no one gets the comparison, if you have seen jardine fight his awkward headmovement and footwork that he eventually used to beat chuck liddel was very similar to what we saw dom take to another level.

did old school boxers really have that weird headmovement and footwork? dom will move his body to the left but then still move his head to the right lol or visa versa, yet sometimes his head does the same direction as his body, its so strange.
Well some of the old school boxers were a bit funkier and sometimes their movements could look a bit all over the place. I wouldn’t really call Cruz a carbon copy of anyone but I think he’s certainly looked at old school boxers and has taken some things. There is a boxer who Cruz reminds me of but for some reason I have been unable to think of his name today. Cruz definitely has some odd movements and I think he legitimately sometimes just does random things, but there’s a method to the madness at the heart of it.

Purple oyster pig sauce on Jupiter's 9th moon with Dr. Octagonecologyst while sexing up computer monitor.

Wake up the monkey and show him a dollar. Shave my back and slap my sister. Wax lips. Two lumpy tits riding sidecar. And scrambled eggs and bacon and orange juice.

Last edited:

{<jordan}

Apparently its damn near impossible to find a gif of jardine not getting flatlined on google.

You are not a receptive response as your thread is trying to do too much.

You have to first get the joke Keith Jardine = Techno Viking

Then watch Techno Viking's movement and compare it to Cruz.

A bridge too far for many.

Dominick Cruz would never get knocked out by Houston Alexander

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back