Did Darren Till start cutting weight too soon?

Cliffs: Till started cutting water weigh too soon, Chael thinks.

The guy cuts down from super HW, so it seems a reasonable amount of time

I think they want him to actually perish before he moves up to MW.

Till is the last fighter that needs to play the "exactly on weight" cutting game close to weigh-ins. He should've start cutting slowly the day the fight was announced.

With Hendricks out of the picture, Till is taking up the role of “will he or won’t he make weight” shenanigans-master of WW.

Neither dude will ever beat the GOAT “welterweight” dehydrator, Rumble.

I'm really hoping he misses by a few lbs an then beats Woodley. Just for a true shit show.

To me, the saga of will Till or wont Till make weight is more exciting than his upcoming fight

So many plot twists, new characters and unpredictability

Captivating

I'm really hoping he misses by a few lbs an then beats Woodley. Just for a true shit show.

<Prem973>

I know a lot of people want this to be the outcome and it could very well be. But I see rematch written all over it or some type of log-jam

If he misses then they should replace him tbh
We have weight classes for a reason

While his length is an advantage, i really do think it's in his best interest to cut a little height in this match up

He looks fine compared to plenty of other fighters that look shit at weigh ins and perform on fight night.

You mean he's cutting water weight now?? He will die.

in the embeddeds it showed Till spending time at the UFC PI so hopefully that helps with the weight cut and in a interview from a few hours ago he said he was 182 which isn't that bad. He said it was the same weight he was on the Wednesday leading up to the Cerrone fight

With Hendricks out of the picture, Till is taking up the role of “will he or won’t he make weight” shenanigans-master of WW.

Neither dude will ever beat the GOAT “welterweight” dehydrator, Rumble.

Kelvin's already missed more times at WW than all of those guys.

Till is the last fighter that needs to play the "exactly on weight" cutting game close to weigh-ins. He should've start cutting slowly the day the fight was announced.

Isn't that just "weight loss"???

He cuts water weight because to him WWs are manlets. His frame is too big with his musculature to validate staying at WW. He's going for the belt and moving up 100%.

Back