Did cowboy/Alvarez deserve the FOTN bonus over kennedy/Romero?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think cowboy got f***** over in that one. Kennesy/romero was entertaining but it was a pretty wierd fight with alot of controversy. I kinda enjoyed cowboy/alvarez more. Im sure Cowboy will be just fine though.

Whatcha think?

Yeah, I thought so.

I was there live, thought nunes vs cat was just as good as Kennedy vs Romero, too. The weird ending was a seriously bad taste in everyone's mouth there. Exciting, sure, but it was a big dropped ball.

I agree with you but i have a biased opinion being a much bigger fan of Cowboy than I am of Romero or Kennedy.

I think Cowboy would have gotten a bonus if he had made Alvarez get up and finished him at the end of the fight rather than going to the ground with him

In all honesty I feel both fights would have deserved it but Cowboy vs Eddie was higher profile so I am okay with it.

Yeah, I thought so.

I was there live, thought nunes vs cat was just as good as Kennedy vs Romero, too. The weird ending was a seriously bad taste in everyone's mouth there. Exciting, sure, but it was a big dropped ball.

Oh right how could i forget zingano/nunes? That was a crazy card for sure

I agree with you but i have a biased opinion being a much bigger fan of Cowboy than I am of Romero or Kennedy.

I think Cowboy would have gotten a bonus if he had made Alvarez get up and finished him at the end of the fight rather than going to the ground with him

Hmm i think that would have been too much of a domination to get FOTN but maybe performance of the night. Eddie did beat him up in the first round so idk. Great fight anyway

Yeah, I thought so.

I thought Zingano/Nunes should have gotten it.

My recollection is that Cowboy/Eddie wound up be pretty one-sided.

I thought Zingano/Nunes should have gotten it.

My recollection is that Cowboy/Eddie wound up be pretty one-sided.

Nunes was done after the first round though. She didnt do shit. Same could be said for Eddie but atleast he didnt get finished.

Cat got POTN i think

Yeah, I thought so.

Live huh? What was the crowd reaction to eddies shitty walkout song?

na. too one sided. kennedy/romero was back and forth with a lotta craziness.

Live huh? What was the crowd reaction to eddies shitty walkout song?

I honestly don't remember what Eddie walked out to. The crowd was still buzzing with conor and irish men chanting. They probably weren't exaggerating much about ticket sales for conor, the place was packed with a bunch of irish dudes, so many flags and so much drunken noise for him.

I honestly don't remember what Eddie walked out to. The crowd was still buzzing with conor and irish men chanting. They probably weren't exaggerating much about ticket sales for conor, the place was packed with a bunch of irish dudes, so many flags and so much drunken noise for him.

Thats crazy

Probably but I think part of the reason Kennedy/Romero got it was cause of the "WTF" factor that kinda fucked Kennedy.

Back