Did Cormier overreact to the Jones head touch in your opinion?

DC knows who he needs to ass kiss and has been a perfect weasel/company man to people that can help him rise.

But to everyone else is he an overcompetitive bully. Jones was a major threat to his ascent so of course DC tried to bully/get any mental edge he could, and would react in an over sensitive way to anything thrown back at him.

Yes he did, he was always insecure vs Jones.

Jones literally destroyed DC in every way possible. Won every shit talk conversation. Won both fights including a headkick followed up with ruthless ground and pound that left cormier unconscious in the Doggystyle position. Also cormier cried on live television after both fights. Cormier is pretty much Jones son

Pulse Daddy

Jones literally destroyed DC in every way possible. Won every shit talk conversation. Won both fights including a headkick followed up with ruthless ground and pound that left cormier unconscious in the Doggystyle position. Also cormier cried on live television after both fights. Cormier is pretty much Jones son

I agree and I like Cormier as a person over Jones

Jones will go to hell but he does own Cormier in this life it seems. 2 wins, even with 1 NC, and he won their brawl fight. Cormier broke down cried on TV for everyone to see

Jones owned the trash talk

Welcome to the party, TS. Seven years late, but better late than never I guess.

This was just a case of two meatheads acting like meatheads. Did DC overreact? Yes. Did Jones instigate it? Yes.

I mean, how do you overreact to a guy you're gonna fight being right in your face? Shit is tense, weigh ins are only done for fans because of the high probability of some sort of shenanigans.

Back