• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DID Conor say anything about Khabibs religion?

Muslims will find even the slightest criticizm as offensive.
LMAO!!!! Unlike the Christian right in America. I love the hypocrisy of this place!!!

You must be too young to know that the Irish were the terrorists of the 70s/80s. And their war was based solely on two different branches of Christianity.

He called him a Muslim rat didn't he?

Yeah he really is a Muslim, however that doesn't excuse it. imagine someone calling a black fighter a black piece of shit.

No he didn't. Fake news. They said Danis said that and it was found out to be untrue.

I don't remember him doing so. (Could be wrong so I'm asking).

Edit:
Thanks, didn't think so.

At the presser, a reporter greeted Khabib with "salam alaikum" and he went on to then congratulate Conor on the whiskey.

Khabib didn' t like the fact that the reporter used a religious greeting and then moved right on to talking about whiskey. And he made this known.

After that Conor shouted "salam alaikum" several times to interrupt when Khabib was speaking. Combine that with the facts that Conor offered the whiskey to Khabib and kept calling Khabib a "backwards c*nt" for not drinking, it's pretty certain he was poking at Khabib's religion.

Conor called Khabib a "backwards cunt", and everyone knows that Muslims are known as backwards cunts, so it was a direct attack on his religion.

Difference is muslims tuirn to violence when someone criticize their religion. I have yet to see a fundamentalist Christian turn to violence.

LOL, they all turn to violence. Extremists have no place in society. It should be illegal to be honest.

I don't remember him doing so. (Could be wrong so I'm asking).

Edit:
Thanks, didn't think so.
yeah this has come up multiple times and no nothing direct. just cultural insults. one would have to reach, a lot. ie. calling him backwards for refusing the shot of whiskey.

conor is not stupid. most of what he does is an act and i'm sure he knows the danger of doing something like insulting islam, publicly.

Lets be clear there is a lot to say about Islam, they are persecuting many groups of people over there, to the point of killing gays and treating women as slaves in some areas. Khabib's own wife isnt allowed to be seen publicly, isnt that a little weird for a guy who gets to travel the world and be a superstar?

LMAO!!!! Unlike the Christian right in America. I love the hypocrisy of this place!!!

You must be too young to know that the Irish were the terrorists of the 70s/80s. And their war was based solely on two different branches of Christianity.
32653e778a0f98a0dbe4b731bf650d-vi1.jpg

Nope.

Super sensitive sjw types think that offering whiskey to a non drinker is a slant on someone's religion.

I don't drink either and I don't go starting riots every time I get ripped a new one for turning down a pint.

LOL, they all turn to violence. Extremists have no place in society. It should be illegal to be honest.
Say it like it is. Islam has no place in society. Their religion is filled with hate and violence towards non-believers.

well in public... mentioned some islamic terms on ig, called him backwards, tried to make him drink alcohol, made the whole fight about promoting his whisky and in turn made khabib a part of promoting it

And people said Conor wasn't in his head. Khabib got triggered worse than Aldo...except he fought a mich better fight.

Back