Did Conor break parole?

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm an Australian & American Law always seems so stupid to me but can someone please explain the legalities here.

- Conor throws the dolly
- Gets issued with a fine & parole terms
- Not long after the parole he threatens the person he was looking to attack with quotes saying he wants to kill him / head clean off ect
- A couple months later he punches the brother of the guy he was looking to attack earlier

Obviously there's the promotional aspect but in what other industry can you say I threatened the guy for promotion to sell our work?

Yes Khabib jumped the fence and into Conor's corner but does that excuse Conor punching someone where it's clear it was not in self defence as the person was rushing towards the mele and not Conor. We don't know what Khabib's brother was planning to do, he could have wanted to pull Khabib away or wanted to hit someone we don't know but when we do know is Conor hit him first in a manner that is clear it was not a self defence act on Conor. Self defence is protecting yourself which what Khabibs brother was doing in that instance.

It's a messy situation and I'm glad it happened after all the years of the UFC feeding this kind of behaviour.

I'm an Australian & American Law always seems so stupid to me but can someone please explain the legalities here.

- Conor throws the dolly
- Not long after the parole he threatens the person he was looking to attack with quotes saying he wants to kill him / head clean off ect
- A couple months later he punches the brother of the guy he was looking to attack earlier

Obviously there's the promotional aspect but in what other industry can you say I threatened the guy for promotion to sell our work?

Yes Khabib jumped the fence and into Conor's corner but does that excuse Conor punching someone where it's clear it was not in self defence as the person was rushing towards the mele and not Conor. We don't know what Khabib's brother was planning to do, he could have wanted to pull Khabib away or wanted to hit someone we don't know but when we do know is Conor hit him first in a manner that is clear it was not a self defence act on Conor. Self defence is protecting yourself which what Khabibs brother was doing in that instance.

It's a messy situation and I'm glad it happened after all the years of the UFC feeding this kind of behaviour.

Get a hobby mate

- Conor throws the dolly

The Former Former does what the fook he wants

giphy.gif

Probation, not "parole", fucking dummy.

Probation, not "parole", fucking dummy.

I did say I don't know f all about American Law but go on.. if you attack someone in America can you tell that person you want to kill them months later and it's ok?

I did say I don't know f all about American Law but go on.. if you attack someone in America can you tell that person you want to kill them months later and it's ok?

Yes. I do it all the time.

I've been here since 2009 kid,
And I ain't typing mass paragraphs of utter shite

lol check how long I've been here mate, typing shit or typing good stuff doesn't really factor into what is and isn't a hobby. Looks like posting on forums is your main hobby, get outside and stop being so grump. Lack of sun does that to you forum nerd.

lol check how long I've been here mate, typing shit or typing good stuff doesn't really factor into what is and isn't a hobby. Looks like posting on forums is your main hobby, get outside and stop being so grump. Lack of sun does that to you forum nerd.

What you being cunty for? I was only trying to improve your quality of life

See, I essentially get paid to post since all my posts come from when I'm at work, getting paid to be an annoying troll minion and I rustle and bring the lolz for the boys here

You on the other hand are typing out paragraphs about irrelevant things that don't matter and noones gonna read
Sherdog is for making fun out of WMMA and Generic Russians

Big love my man

What you being cunty for? I was only trying to improve your quality of life

See, I essentially get paid to post since all my posts come from when I'm at work, getting paid to be an annoying troll minion and I rustle and bring the lolz for the boys here

You on the other hand are typing out paragraphs about irrelevant things that don't matter and noones gonna read
Sherdog is for making fun out of WMMA and Generic Russians

Big love my man

haha you're typing in paragraphs now aren't you. You must re rustled :) Aww so you spend your time at work trying to rustle people, that sounds like the life of a loser if you ask me. Like what person besides a loser would want to spend spare time at work trying to upset people on the internet? only a loser will find that fun right? How about you look in the mirror and improve your own quality of life before trying to give other people advice.

It technically can be a violation, but only if Nevada goes out of their way to contact New York. This almost definitely won't happen because:
1) Conor wasn't arrested or charged and Nevada would have to explain why
2) Nevada gains nothing by attracting more negative attention to fight sports
3) The chances of Conor getting punished even if the parole officer and judge agree to the complaint is incredibly small.

As it happened on live tv you'd guess the NY parole board don't have a problem with it, assuming he's on parole which I'm not going to bother to check.

Why didn't the TS tell anyone which Australian & American Law he was too? I'm guessing it's something like libel.

It technically can be a violation, but only if Nevada goes out of their way to contact New York. This almost definitely won't happen because:
1) Conor wasn't arrested or charged and Nevada would have to explain why
2) Nevada gains nothing by attracting more negative attention to fight sports
3) The chances of Conor getting punished even if the parole officer and judge agree to the complaint is incredibly small.

Thanks, 1) makes sense there was no police report I guess, if Khabib bro can report it that could also get his family in trouble.

- Conor throws the dolly

Why would he breach parole he was attacked not one person has pressed charges on Conor . Conor acted in self defense and was asked if he would press charges . For which he declined

Don't turn this around

Back