Did Chiesa ever blame his missed weight cut on the fallout from the bus attack?

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just saw in his lawsuit, he was emotionally scared, suffered severe emotional distress and mental trauma. Without the right therapy, emotional trauma can produce random side effects that grow over time and come out of nowhere.

I also remember seeing he had a panic attack during his weight cut, and that was one of the reasons why he missed weight (we'll also hes a WW cutting to LW)

F it

Blame it all on the Conor

He got punked by Pettis all because of Conor too

Wait. He missed weight after the bus incident? Like he pulled out of the scheduled fight with the cut and then missed weight for his next fight?

I just saw in his lawsuit, he was emotionally scared, suffered severe emotional distress and mental trauma. Without the right therapy, emotional trauma can produce random side effects that grow over time and come out of nowhere.

I also remember seeing he had a panic attack during his weight cut, and that was one of the reasons why he missed weight (we'll also hes a WW cutting to LW)

Yes. He was not able to roadwork because of this,he said etc.

Wait. He missed weight after the bus incident? Like he pulled out of the scheduled fight with the cut and then missed weight for his next fight?
He was pulled from his fight after the Dolley Toss Competition which Conor won on his first try ever. He then missed weight in his next fight which was against Pettis. Chiesa is the only one treating this like a business, just like Conor. I hope he gets at least $2M.

Ray Borg should blame the bus incident for his loss to Demetrious Johnson.
<Moves>

Yes. He was not able to roadwork because of this,he said etc.

Poor Mikey missing out on that road work

1940j0fuwe6r7jpg.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg[img]

Pro fighters getting shook by someone attacking a bus they are in a with a freaking dolly. You'd think Chiesa was caught in the middle of a battleground or something by the way he has been whining about this.

Lol what a joke. Dude gets kicked in the head for a living. Can’t jog now because of “emotional distress”? This dude and Rose have no shame. Just a transparent $ grab. Chiesa should be compensated for his lost fight earnings and medical bills but GTFO with this “emotional trauma” bs.
Isn't that the American way? If you can't succeed on your own, latch onto someone else's coattail.

Back