• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did Carmouche put on the worst striking display in MMA History? FACTS INSIDE

Imagine

>speaking for others
>obviously mad
You aren’t doing yourself any favors.
I’m saying that WMMA shouldn’t be banned, nothing’s stopping you from not watching the fights if it’s on a PPV you are just an ignorant pos who wants something to complain about.

Whatever helps you sleep at night but you’re still never going to have sex with whatever women’s “fighter” you’re defending.
Defending a point doesn't mean you're trying to get a "sniff" ya idiot

idk but i was rooting for Liz and now i never want to see or hear about her again

Usual incel response. We get it you are a very sad man.
They’re just mad cuz women who can beat them up make them feel inferior. Their heroes are mma fighters, but they cant accept a female hero. So they cry about it.

i hear you, but in my mind..... once in a lifetime championship fight, Been training for years.... and that's all you got?
She has a very safety first style,but it aint broke so....

As long Schev keeps the fight technical,she is almost unbeatable,because no one else is good enough to play that game with her.

The better question is should wmma be banned in general from any paid card.the answer is yes obviously. Nobody should spend a dime on women’s fights.

Also I didn’t watch any of the women’s fights in question and i never will. How do you like them apples?
The answer is not yes obviously! I like it

Good to know.
Tell us more about yourself.

Or bring an actual argument next time.
what argument? Are you you too dumb to check fightmetrics? Do you know what Google is?

she's not close to Valentina's level. Valentina has beaten Joanna multiple times in muay thai.

Ok, but that doesn't mean there is a huge gap in abilities. Their end score for their fight was 49-46 and it did not look like a complete domination.

Back