Did Bellator go tits up?

they just announced Fedor vs Chisora coming very soon New Year Eve 2023!!

they just announced Fedor vs Chisora coming very soon New Year Eve 2023!!
oh no fedor should retire just for his fans. but it isnt up to us. plus he has doubted himself since bigfoot kiled him and he was talking about quitting mma. old fedor was a hundred percent focused on mma not religion or supporting putin

Never understood the phrase tits up... generally in my experience when tits are pointed up it's a good thing for me.

I like tits up...or down.

oh no fedor should retire just for his fans. but it isnt up to us. plus he has doubted himself since bigfoot kiled him and he was talking about quitting mma. old fedor was a hundred percent focused on mma not religion or supporting putin

Fedor was talking about retirement before the Werdum fight. After he retired he said it was because he had a lot of injuries. The dude competed at the top level in multiple sports. He will be 44 soon, the fact that he is still able to do anything is pretty impressive.

Fedor was talking about retirement before the Werdum fight. After he retired he said it was because he had a lot of injuries. The dude competed at the top level in multiple sports. He will be 44 soon, the fact that he is still able to do anything is pretty impressive.
after werdum fight and bigfoot fight he was 33 and after bigfoot fight he mentioned retirement in the post fight interview. i dont know all the reasons but mentally he wasnt all in. he wasted time with putin wasted time with this christian conversion. it is never almost never a good sign when a fighter spends less time focused on their job as an athlete and fighter. they need to be hundred percent thinking about the sport and the next fight. mcgregor wasted time with booze and dedicated a ton of time on boxing instead of being one hundred focused on the sport of mma.

i thought they said they were gonna setup a cage in a soundstage somewhere in july, haven't heard anything since. meanwhile LFA is holding events soon and Combates made they end of August announcement

Back