Did Ash ever become a Pokemon master?

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I haven't watched Pokemon in years, just curious if he ever actually did. I remember they kept stretching the show out with new BS, replacing the characters and his Pokemon. I think I stopped watching when they dropped Ash and Misty.

SPOILERS duh

I remember the goal was to get all the gym badges and enter into some big tournament originally. Ash lost the tournament and in his failure went off to fight in the Orange league. So of course he had to collect more badges after which he enters the Orange league and wins. Is he a Pokemon master now? No of course not. He simply abandons all the pokemon he took on and starts anew in an entirely new region with entirely new Pokemon we've never heard of before.

Makes you wonder why if there were entirely new Pokemon in the next region over then why were they constantly blasting on about catching all 150 Pokemon the whole time?

So Ash went off to some new tournament. I didn't watch that. Did he win that one? I heard he wound up fighting the elite four at some point ... but I thought he fought them in the Orange league.

More importantly ... did Ash and Misty ever hook up?

That 13 year old motherfucker is on a new continent still having weirdo's talk down to him.

Motherfucker saves the world, and everyone talks to him like dirt.

Oh, and his mom doesnt seem to care that he's a transcontinental drifter hanging out with crazy homosexuals, fighting off powerful street mafioso weirdos and risking his life with no source of income.

Don't even get me started on Ash fucking Ketchum.

Black_Whiteanime.jpg

Ash's new crew melts in the sun, candy ass ninjas

Jesus are they ever going to let the kid grow up

I spent hundreds of dollars buying those damn cards when I was a kid and now they're worthless

I thought it was a good question TS, but so far no one has given a YES or NO answer. I'm curious my self and too lazy to google it.

never really watched the show but love the earlier games (red and gold).

haven't tried the newer ones.

He fucked up when he gave away his Charizard.

Misty must have been a lesbian or Ash was a homo.

Back