Did Arnolds Leading ladies foretell his affair?

This bed is lumpy.

2b1165575c3e7cd5fd9bc2d6ccde8263.jpg

True story bro.

Did Rae Chong Arnie’s Dong?

God I love this beautiful man.

No. The lady he played in Total Recall did though.

You’re in for a surpriiiissee!!

This bed is lumpy.

I always thought she delivered that line so awkward...

I swear it irked me even as a kid, I remember watching in theaters and giving the stink face well looking around thinking

Who in the hell says Lumpy like that..?

I always thought she delivered that line so awkward...

I swear it irked me even as a kid, I remember watching in theaters and giving the stink face well looking around thinking

Who in the hell says Lumpy like that..?

Same here. I got a lot of laughs out of that delivery. Like a horny Mary Poppins.

Same here. I got a lot of laughs out of that delivery. Like a horny Mary Poppins.

I'm serious sitting here at the bar, fucking pissed just thinking and replaying that line in my head as we speak...

But damn,

I forgave her because she was banging back then, before Travolta messed her up with that Scientology

I'm serious sitting here at the bar, fucking pissed just thinking and replaying that line in my head as we speak...

But damn,

I forgave her because she was banging back then, before Travolta messed her up with that Scientology
Being someones beard is a full time job

I once rented a car to the hotter sister from Twins, at the ERAC in Yucca Valley, CA

about 2008ish

Also rented cars to the stars of Entourage for the JTNP mushrooms episode

Well I mean the girl in Predator had to look like a South or Central American, so I doubt it was really his choice, plus she wasn't a love interest.

Nah he's probably fucked hundreds if not thousands of women, but most Hispanic women are catholic and won't use birth control. Arnie was meh who gives a shit

I think he fucked anything that moved most of his adult life because he could

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back