Did anyone really see this fight going past the first 3 minute? Ronda > everyone

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bethe was an easier opponent than alexis Davis....she straight up had nothing to offer and was getting beat in the exchange.

Beautiful face plant to top it off. When will you haters finally realize Ronda > Mayweather & Meisha being the only legitimate threat.

Part of me thought Ronda may toy with her and finish it after the 4 minute mark of the first

Nope, like I mentioned in other threads, Ronda would end it the first chance she had. Not worth the risk for her to play around and possibly get caught.

No I was not, was totally counting on an early finish despite Ronda saying she was gonna take her time. Chick is some thing else dude, I've never seen anything like this before.

Bethe was an easier opponent than alexis Davis....she straight up had nothing to offer and was getting beat in the exchange.

Beautiful face plant to top it off. When will you haters finally realize Ronda > Mayweather & Meisha being the only legitimate threat.

It wasn't that she had nothing to offer in the exchange, it's that she had no power to offer. They were both getting hit, and if Bethe wasn't pillow fisted (despite what Rogan and others said about her during promotion...lol), Ronda might have actually flinched.

So, I have had a few shots of Whiskey...and admit I put $5 on Bethe...It was simply out of odds. My friend is also a huge mma fan...he had the balls to put $50 on Bethe. I said dude, put $10 at the very most.

We both knew that Ronda would win, those odds though...Jesus!!! I don't know what OP asked or stated, but I felt the need to state that my friend and I lost $55 on this fight. I hope you guys bet on Ronda. She looked amazing...this is coming from someone who wishes she gets humbled.

Back