Did anyone else see the writing on the wall after the Conor Bus Incident?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, It seemed blatantly obvious when Artem was booked on the same card as Khabib / Tony that they were planning on Conor creating a promo

Signs-Film-1108x0-c-default.jpg

OMG yes lol
Look how stupid all those morons look now who thought McGregor was gonna "due time" or pay out millions lmao

No of course not were told what conor did waa macho and courageous. Couldn't have been a set up

you are reaching buds.

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

TS is dumb as a rock

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

TS is dumb as a rock
you are reaching buds.
The moment Artem was booked on the same card as the Tony / Khabib bout..It seemed pretty obvious that wasn't coincidence.

I called It from day 1 that Conor would be there and create drama to hype up his return fight.

So, clearly not

If you really think Artem was booked on the exact same card by coincidence to begin with, you aren't too bright. That's reality. Whether you accept it or not.

no they weren't
Yes, because Artem..one of Conor's best friends, training partners, someone who's fight Conor attends every time..booked on the same card as the #1 contender / championship fight happens by pure coincidence, accident.

Coincidences don't exist my naive friend. Not In this business.

The moment Artem was booked on the same card as the Tony / Khabib bout..It seemed pretty obvious that wasn't coincidence.

I called It from day 1 that Conor would be there and create drama to hype up his return fight.

So, clearly not

If you really think Artem was booked on the exact same card by coincidence to begin with, you aren't too bright. That's reality. Whether you accept it or not.
giphy.gif

not even worth my time trying

So, clearly not

nope.

giphy.gif

not even worth my time trying
In other words, you have nothing to say and no argument.

Don't talk shit if you can't even back It up.

What I'm saying here was my own experience and I called It from day 1. You can even go back on my posts. It seems that It was a perfect opportunity for Conor to promote his comeback. I made the connection. Nothing more.

So, clearly not

I thought UFC was asking for it, knowing what Conor did at Artem and Ward's shows, that he was acting 'bizarre' recently. The UFC invited him over to a fight in which he would be stripped, Khabib was there and Conor would be all riled up.

WME def lit a fuse, just to what extent, we will never know.

In other words, you have nothing to say and no argument.

Don't talk shit if you can't even back It up.

What I'm saying here was my own experience and I called It from day 1. You can even go back on my posts. It seems that It was a perfect opportunity for Conor to promote his comeback. I made the connection. Nothing more.
yeah and it was "all for a promo" right?

save me your "experience" doofus..... you didnt call shit!

Does any1 on here do draftkings bbecause sherog has a draftkings group we do 1 every event. PPV's 15 person 10 dollar top 2 get paid. regular events 10 person 10 dollar winner take all. We still have 2 open slots if any1 wants to join let me know ill add you

Back