Did anybody hear what Nick was saying to Conor at the Presser?

I can't believe this actually became a meme. I question the current state of humanity.
Can you fill me in the backstory on this damn daniel deal?? ive seen the video, but i dont see how this is funny or meme worthy at all

I don't care what anyone says, Nick ducked Mayhem Miller for years.

Are we sure Nick said anything and it wasn't Conor just trash talking Nate as if his big brother was trying to handle the trash talk for him when Nick really wasn't saying anything?

Nick was probably sayin' something 'bout wolf tickets. Nate was busy making Conor feel uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Are we sure Nick said anything and it wasn't Conor just trash talking Nate as if his big brother was trying to handle the trash talk for him when Nick really wasn't saying anything?

It sounded like Nick's tone of voice yelling in the background. Couldn't make out what he said, but it sounded like some of his post fight, "where you at mo-fo" rants. lol

"So what about the Paddy that got shot? Fuck Him! You think Diaz's give a damn about a McBitch, they ain't suckers. This an autobiography of the Nick, and if you ever fuck with him, you'll get taken by a stupid dope brother who will smother, word to the motherfucker, straight outta Stockton."

Can you fill me in the backstory on this damn daniel deal?? ive seen the video, but i dont see how this is funny or meme worthy at all
There is no backstory. You're supposed to find it funny that the idiot recording keeps repeating the same thing. If you didn't find it funny, congrats, you're not a retard.

It would be glorious if Conor beat the shit out of Nate then beat the living fuck out of Nick when his suspension is up. Both guys just walk forward and throw half power punches, bad style to fight a counter guy like Conor imo.

All I got was:

"You are cheating, you have always cheated, you should *not visible* again. Don't pretend. The eggplant will salute other pigeons."

"I dont give a fuck" - Sage Northcutt

If Sage were to say something as simple as "Damn", he would would turn heads. But if he said "I don't give a fuck", he would shut MMA sites down.

Guy wheres shoes. His boy records him walking in them and says, "Damn Daniel", to point out he is looking stylish in those shoes. People thought the voice was funny. It went Viral. Here is the back story according to them.

Hard to explain why certain things go viral though.

I thought he said "put your hands down motherfucker, you ain't going to do shit" at the stare off - or maybe that was Nate.

How the fuck you guys hear those stuff I can't hear shit from Nick

I thought Diaz got the better of him at the presser, mainly cause its hard to get in that head of his, but I did love the Red Panty comment of ringing his brother, I think that was more directed at Nick, would love to have another camera/mic showing Nick for the whole conference.

Back