Did Anderson Silva ever bleed?

Of course he has. He hit puberty, like, 27 years ago.

latest

Nope, he never has. Not even in training.

When I was in Brazil on the first UFC, I talked a lot with Junior Dos Santos and I asked him if Anderson is an ET? he asked why? Then I asked if he ever saw Anderson bleed, assuming he had since they sparred and JDS is huge. He thought about it for a sec, then he laughed really hard saying hnever has, and called Ramon Leites (AS bjj coach) "Look what this guy is saying.. have you (to Ramon) ever seen Anderson bleed?" He laughed as well and said no.. then they wanted my name to put that on Anderson Silva's twitter, lol... that AS is an ET. They never put it on twitter.

I never saw him bleed in the UFC,not a single cut on him or anything like that.Crazy for his number of fights and he took many shots on his head.Is there any other fighter who kept his head clean :p?

Black people don't bleed as much for some reason

Anderson doesn't bleed or bruise. :)

I never saw him bleed in the UFC,not a single cut on him or anything like that.Crazy for his number of fights and he took many shots on his head.Is there any other fighter who kept his head clean :p?
I think Chael made him bleed, probably only from the nose though, never any cuts.

He bled from his nose once that I remember in the UFC against Dan Henderson. You can see him look at his blood in disgust as he walked back to his corner after round 1, he eats a senzu bean and then kicks Dan's ass in the following round.

Black don't crack.

You could see blood in his mouth/lips after he got finished in the 1st Weidman fight. Probably by the GNP. His nose was bleeding after the 1st round of Hendo as well. There was abit of blood in the Murray fight. He had a cut over his left eye after the Leben fight too

Didn't remember the cut from the Leben fight, but you are correct. He had a tiny little dab of blood over his left eyebrow.

Nope don't think so. Instead he literally got his leg broke in half. That evens out not bleeding.

Bloody mouthpiece after the Weidman KO. Besides that, no.

I believe so, of course I had to check it out slowly. It's not very much but when Stitch is attending to him, he has a bloody rag; I think it's safe to infer that a professional cut man did not use a dirty rag on Anderson for obvious health reasons. There's also a bit of discoloration on Anderson's teeth that is most likely a slight bit of blood.

probably when the bone came out his leg, no? I didn't see but I imagine there had to be some blood.

Other than that no, Anderson doesn't bleed his own blood.
it wasn't a compound fracture so nope, no blood.

Nope, he never has. Not even in training.

When I was in Brazil on the first UFC, I talked a lot with Junior Dos Santos and I asked him if Anderson is an ET? he asked why? Then I asked if he ever saw Anderson bleed, assuming he had since they sparred and JDS is huge. He thought about it for a sec, then he laughed really hard saying hnever has, and called Ramon Leites (AS bjj coach) "Look what this guy is saying.. have you (to Ramon) ever seen Anderson bleed?" He laughed as well and said no.. then they wanted my name to put that on Anderson Silva's twitter, lol... that AS is an ET. They never put it on twitter.
nice story man. thanks for sharing it :)

He's used to be a cyborg but now his battery has almost run out.

Back