Diaz willing to face Woodley!

So is Gsp, Wonderboy and the rest of the top 10.

Nick doesn't deserve it.

But
Nick Vs Lawler 2.
I'm In!

Nick doesn't deserve it.

But
Nick Vs Lawler 2.
I'm In!

There.
Is.
No.
Such.
Thing.
As.
"Deserve".

If it makes sense from a numbers standpoint, THAT is what matters.

Why some people don't fucking know that is beyond me.

Nick doesn't deserve it.

But
Nick Vs Lawler 2.
I'm In!
But are any of them willing to fight him at 202? That's the only way the Nick fight makes sense.

Numbers. Those symbols above 0 Nick can't get in win column.

There.
Is.
No.
Such.
Thing.
As.
"Deserve".

1739 days since Nick last wins.

1739 and counting!

That would probably be the worst title shot ever given tbh.

Numbers. Those symbols above 0 Nick can't get in win column.

Hey man, do you recall when people were SUPER bemoaning the Nate vs Conor rematch?

...well, that's no longer the case for the most part, as people are getting hyped.

It will draw real numbers...and again, that is the aim of the UFC brass.

Right or wrong, that's how it is.

I think its hilarious you kids talking shit about Diaz. You wouldn't say this shit to him face to face, he's JACKED. Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs with the hottest dudes. Y'all are pathetic lul.

So woodley might get a shot at the Diaz Belt? sweet for him

Nick vs Lawler is a more interesting fight imo.

Of course he is willing to face the champ for big money. He isn't good enough to win fights to earn shots.

Whenever people don't just stand in front of Diaz like an idiot, he basically has no answer.

Yeah, I am too. But who wants to see me jump ahead of legitimate contenders?

"willing" lol, how nice of him.

I think its hilarious you kids talking shit about Diaz. You wouldn't say this shit to him face to face, he's JACKED. Not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs with the hottest dudes. Y'all are pathetic lul.
are you sure you're not describing Sexyama?

Woodley wins this, cant count Nick out though, Woodley could gas and end up getting subbed.

Woodley will be a lot more active standing up though and will probably catch Nick with something and then take him down and hump him.

1739 days since Nick last wins.

1739 and counting!

That would probably be the worst title shot ever given tbh.

Yep. This is far worse than Conor, Chael, Belfort, Lesnar or any other title shots that Sherdoggers like to whine about. And for the record, I think it would be fun to see Nick win after a super long layoff...but he doesn't deserve it by any stretch.

Diaz-Lawler makes a lot more sense, though.

Nick could wake up with a horse head in his bed. He wouldn't be able to refuse.

"Hangs with the hottest dudes" ...are you projecting your deep forbidden fantasies through Nick? Lmao. pretty sure Diaz hangs out with ave looking dudes who he trains with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back