Diaz vs. Lawler 2 makes sense now

Oh look, a Nick Diaz should fight so and so thread.

giphy.gif

4-Man tourney
Condit vs Lawler 2
Diaz vs Perry
Winner fights Winner, Loser fights Loser
Loser vs Loser winner fights the Winner vs Winner winner
Everybody who lost retires. The winner of the tourney also retires.

Would help ufc 265 sell more than 100k ppvs

Two old legends looking for a fight.

I got Old Diaz.

nothing shows me that nick is looking for a fight.

also nick thnks hea main event ppv guy still so he not be happy to be not the main event which costs him money or if the fight would be a fight night main event idea.

This Matt deserves a pay day fight and Nick needs someone gritty

how does fighting nick diaz make matt brown big money? hell nick fighting at all doesnt make nick big money

nick vs matt would be a main event ppv so they wouldnt get ppv points or bonus like that.

Nick hasn't one a fight in 10 years... He shouldn't be fighting any MMA fighters! BUT. He should be interested in (and the UFC should negotiate) a Jake Paul fight. Nick can't really beat anyone on the UFC roster, and would only take an unnecesary beatdown (or posture like crazy to a losing decision, see Condit, Silva fights).

how does fighting nick diaz make matt brown big money? hell nick fighting at all doesnt make nick big money

nick vs matt would be a main event ppv so they wouldnt get ppv points or bonus like that.

Nick is still a huge name. Bonus structure allows for bumps for higher profile fights.

That would be a good match to make... I got Mr. 209.

War Diaz. Nick would take Robby out..... again.

Nick vs Lawler II always made sense.

At the time they were young
After Diaz "lost" to Silva and Lawler to Woodley
These days.

Lawler needs to get a chance to avenge himself. And that's a good scrap for both sides.

Back